Newbie needs friends!

Options
Caitella
Caitella Posts: 29 Member
Hi,

Joined MFP 2 weeks ago. So far I'm delighted with the results, 1st time I've consistently lost. Long way to go but heading in the right direction.

All I need now is some new friends!!

Replies

• 1natacha
    1natacha Posts: 14
    Options
    Me too! I'm hear to do battle with the fat over my abs--after 5 pregnancies. It's been really slow trying to lose this last bit and I need some encouragement.
  • kyomib
    kyomib Posts: 1
    Options
    hey! i work in a shoe shop so im constanstly on my feet from 9 till half 5 is there any standing excersises i can do im so bored and feel i could at least be burning fat? any ideas! x
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Congratulations on your progress so far :smile:
  • cherdove09
    cherdove09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, we can all use some new friends, never can have too many! My name is Cheryl and I live in NH, where are you from? I just joined mfp just to track my cals, weight, etc. Is this also a particular weight loss program like WW? or is it mainly to help you find healthier foods and to track? I'm doing a 90 health challenge right now and have lost 5.2 lbs in the 1st week and 3 inches off my waist. Best thing I have ever done for myself. Well good luck on your journey
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Can I be your friend? Just cause we're married doesn't mean we can't be friends lol .
  • anitasue316
    Options
    I just started today but you can add me if you like. Great job so far by the way.:smile:
  • Get_It_Done
    Options
    I'm new too! I'll send you a request :)
  • 43freckles
    43freckles Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Marcia we all could do with more friends to help motivate and support us on our journey. Welcome i'll send you an invite :smile:
  • letithappen
    letithappen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, nice start! Before you know it you'll have a few months and significant weight loss. I've lost 20lbs (even though my number does not reflect this) in a just over two months. Friend me, I need support too!
    Best,
    Scptt
  • wocko6092
    wocko6092 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    my names mike. you can add me if you wish. i'm here with my wife also and i'm here to lose weight and then i will be building my muscle up to a nice level where its not too over the top amd i'm also doing it to train for the sparton race in yorkshire england.
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Always looking for people to cheer on!!
  • eve_1013
    eve_1013 Posts: 7
    Options
    I will be your friend. We can all support each other....
  • Jneyse
    Jneyse Posts: 11
    Options
    I will be a friend. I am new also, but feel sure we can be supportive to each other.
  • Caitella
    Options
    Wow, what a response!! Thanks so much everyone.

One of you lovely ppl added me and I accidently declined. If it was you please add me again. I'll be more careful next time!!
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    I'm semi-new, I keep going on this consistently for a few days and then don't get back on for a few days/weeks! I want to keep up with it though! I'm Caitlin though :) 20 years old and used to be pretty little, but gained some weight over the last year :( too much for me! I'll send you a request!
  • CharlieTwoShoes
    Options
    add me.
  • Caitella
    Options
    Can I be your friend? Just cause we're married doesn't mean we can't be friends lol .

LOL, yes we can be friends hehe. Love you.xxx BTW you're doing fantastic
  • cherdove09
    cherdove09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you add the weight bar at the end of your post?
  • rachel264
    rachel264 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,
  • randimarier
    Options
    Hi!! I think a weightloss plan is a lot easier with a support system.. I've been randomly checking in and doing what I need to do but I decided yestrday that I am serious about this. I'm getting married later this year so I ned to bust my butt!! Feel free to add me!