102 Pounds, 1 year.

Options

Replies

• rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Amazing! A hearty congratulations on a tremendous feat. You are inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • merlegirl88
    Options
    wow, that is amazing, you should be so proud of yourself, keep up the good work you look fantastic
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great work and great dedication!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • Nychoecake
    Options
    Love you Anna!! In the last 4 years ive known you, ive always known you to be beautiful and strong willed. Now your beautiful strong willed and healthy!!! Congrats!
  • cp37
    cp37 Posts: 36
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • LORRIE22
    LORRIE22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My settings are (and always have been) sedentary. My calories started at 1800 when I was 313. They are now 1220. I have no problem only eating 1200 like I thought I would because I had a year to slowly adjust down.

I am doing the same calorie counts as you are.
    It sure has been a long journey and adjustment. But it is working for me too.
    You are doing great! Best of luck to you.
    :flowerforyou:
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome to hear this! I am getting bogged down in the minutae of dieting. Out of curiosity where are your calories at? I'm a tall girl too and am just getting started at about 1900 cal. per day. Great job! Way to stick to the plan!

My settings are (and always have been) sedentary. My calories started at 1800 when I was 313. They are now 1220. I have no problem only eating 1200 like I thought I would because I had a year to slowly adjust down.
    Wow! A lot less food than I thought! I'm 5'9" and my bmr is 1600! It's working for you but I can't imagine eating that little. People on this site keep telling me to eat more, maybe I have more muscle?I'm 31 % fat? Following hello it's dan in place of a road map to get to my goal. I wish you continued sucess . I've only been on this site for two weeks, but I've been interested in my weight for years, all these apps make me think there is a magic number but whenever I go as low as they tell me to it is always below my bmr, Iam very active and I never feel good or lose weight at this level. I'll just keep plugging on and hope I find my magic number someday.
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! I love finding inspirational people on here like you. I hope to be able to post before & after pics at my one year anniversary.
    :drinker:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Anna,
    You have been a model of persistence and determination. Your progress with exercise is incredible.
    You are so deserving of the rewards you are seeing.
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you, and proud that you are part of my "core."
    Keep up the wonderful work. You are quite the inspiration!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and such dedication! Gorgeous curves!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Holy wow!! You look amazing!! Great job chickie!!! =) You go get it!!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! YOu are looking fab! KIU!
  • bellanena
    bellanena Posts: 74
    Options
    Amazing!! How did you keep your boobies!?! lol..you look great!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    WOW, congrats!!! Awesome success!

I would love to hear more about how you lost the weight and how you're planning on keeping it off. What's your success story?
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! THANKS FOR SHARING. U LOOK GREAT! =):flowerforyou:
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WTG! WoW so inspiring! Congrats!!!!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    congrats! that takes true dedication and hard work. you earned that! you look fab :wink:
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Well done, your progress is incredible :)
  • suziesoule
    Options
    Amazing!!! Keep up the hard work. You look so much happier now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!