insanity workout ???

Options
Hi all im getting the insanity workout next week so if anyone does it add me could do with some support from you :) be nice to hear how your all doing !

Replies

• jayarrr
    jayarrr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    what's the insanity workout? Sounds intriguing, tell me more........
  • jayarrr
    Options
    ooofffttt, just googled it. First shock, the price !!! I def think I am far too old for the likes of that.
  • sillycee
    sillycee Posts: 2
    Options
    I got the Turbo Fire workout program. Started Sunday last week and have lost 5 # already as of this morning. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW. The workouts are intense, and I can only make it through half of the DVD I've put in for the morning. I do what I can do, and just keep pushing through. Did the Core 20 yesterday morning... and I'm feeling it big time! My workout's include doing a DVD as far as I can go (15 minutes right now), and then walk on my treadmill for 30 -40 minutes at an incline. Every morning I wake up, I can't wait to get moving, and start my workouts. Theres just something about working up a sweat, and laying on the floor in exhaustion lol. It's addicting. Yeah the programs are a bit pricey, but I feel like I'm worth it.
  • jayarrr
    Options
    5lb in one week, well done!!!
  • ErinMarie000Ayainna
    ErinMarie000Ayainna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it!!! love to give you some input and encouragement!!! you'll need it, but believe me its worth it!!!
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    week four stated for me today burned 995 calories doing pure cardio and cardio abs feel free to add me ill help any way i can and i have a few insanity buddies on my friends list
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I won't lie, it's not an easy workout but it is worth it in every way! I really can't say enough about it. Stick with it, eat right, and you will see results!

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • Stina_Marie13
    Stina_Marie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    my 1st week ends tomorrow. now i just need to know how many calories i burn per DVD. any suggestions from anyone?
  • darkenedfalling
    darkenedfalling Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    starting monday :D anyone else on it?
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    it's kickin my *kitten*!!! just finished up 2 weeks. doing the second fit test monday.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    my 1st week ends tomorrow. now i just need to know how many calories i burn per DVD. any suggestions from anyone?

You may want to get a HRM.
    The guy who posted above said he burnt 900 something! Men! They piss me off. I burn between 250 and 390 doing it. Everyone is different.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    For all you guys that are doing it how much pylo is involved? I have an issue with a pulled muscle in my right leg and I can't take too much jarring right now.
  • Deanthedog
    Options

You may want to get a HRM.
    The guy who posted above said he burnt 900 something! Men! They piss me off. I burn between 250 and 390 doing it. Everyone is different.

i think you will find my burns can be very motivating and as shaun t said in the fit test insanity isnt sexist ...you obviously have issues i know of a woman burning around the same as me and my wife is burning around 600calories per workout

HRM is the right way to go for calories burned

themerrypup there is seven days in month one of plyo and they are around 40mins month two there is 6 plyo workouts at 60mins
  • ssp2006
    ssp2006 Posts: 4
    Options
    I finished the full 60 day Insanity workout a few months ago. Stick with it everyday, it will kick your *kitten*, but it works. You'll start shedding weight in no time.

Good luck!!!
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Hi thanks all i start it monday !!!!! gonna be hard but gonna do it :O)
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    well done mummypannell word of advise dont feel defeated on the first week or two...you will get sore your body will hold water so its likely you will gain weight and inches but it will soon go the way you want
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    themerrypup there is seven days in month one of plyo and they are around 40mins month two there is 6 plyo workouts at 60mins
    OK, thanks! Looks like I'll need to hold off a bit before starting.