April Challange

Options
I've decided that I want to try things a little different this month. Normally, I get on the scale every morning and let that dictate my mood or approach for the day and I'm tired of it. Especially when I know that I've done what I'm supposed to and the number on the scale doesn't reflect it. So I'm going to do things a little different....For this month I've decided to do the following:

1) Not weigh myself this month, other than the 1st day of the month. Instead focus on how I feel and the way that my clothes fit.
2). Try to bring my lunch to work more often than not
3). Move!!! At least 45 min a day-everything counts whether its dancing, walking, cleaning, etc.
4). Drink more water (goal 1/2 of my weight in ounces)
5). Log everything I eat. EVERTHING, its the best way to see exactly what you're doing and how my body is responding.
6). HAVE FUN!!! To often I get caught up in the day to day chores and responsibilities of life and I forget to stop and enjoy what's around me.

II'll try to come back at least once a week with updates.

If anyone is interested in doing this with me that would be awesome!!!

Someone once told me that it doesn't matter when you start or how long it takes to finish. What matters is that you start and that you don't stop (dispite the hurdles) until you finish.:happy:

Replies

• jdancer369
    Options
    I think that is awesome! great goals and your right it's the not stopping no matter what that is the most important!
    We can do it!!!!!!!
  • clairedance
    Options
    That sounds great! I'm with ya. :)