Do Anyone Go to Sleep & Dream about Fitness/Exercise or Work

Options
I want to get into shape so bad that it is hunting me in my sleep. I seem to dream about working out and trying to figure out a master plan.....HelpMeIAmBeingHauntedByFitness....lol. True story.

Replies

• TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    lol...... I never dream about exercise....I guess I'm so worn out I just crash....hard!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    last week I dreamed about a fitness related video that I was working on, but I can't say I've dreamed about working out that I can recall, that is...
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I had to back up a little from working out. It was taking too much of a toll on my body and mind. I do not like the results of having to do so, but I am going to have to try and step it up a notch.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've never dreamt about working out, but I've had a few dreams where I'm eating a huge bar of chocolate, get to the end and realise what I'm doing and panic a bit.
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    LOL...this is super funny. Just last night I had my 1st dream about exercise. I dreampt that I was at my bootcamp class! Don't know what it means but I woke up at 5am ready to go to the gym. Maybe it was my guilty conscience for having ate chocolate cake at a B-day party this weekend. :laugh:
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I am glad that I am not in this alone....lol. I thought that I was losing my mind.....lol.
  • Pearl0105
    Pearl0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Lately I have! Plus sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night after my dream to log in my food for the following day!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I always dream about a race before I do it. Wich I could run as fast as I can in my dreams!!!
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    lol