So, Who Loves Fish ?

Options
2»

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I love fish, especially when my kids and husband catch trout & bass all summer!:tongue: Yummy!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    only if its raw!
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I like just about any kind of fish. But then, I like just about any kind of food period ...
  • cranberrycat
    cranberrycat Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Love fish/seafood!

Just had salmon for lunch. I LOVE making tuna steaks, almost better than beef! I also love to eat shrimp and scallops. Whitefish of any kind is great!

and, for anyone who is concerned about the higher amount of fat in certain kinds of fish, this is a HEALTHY fat. It is good for you! And, my salmon fillet today for lunch had less calories than the equivalent amount of hamburger.
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I used to... until I had Alberto the Fish and he stole my heart.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My dad helps on fishing boats in Alaska and brings home a ton of salmon and halibut.... mmmmmmm so good

I need to meet your dad...that Alaskan salmon can be quite pricey. Luv them fishies!

:o]
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The best I can find is tilapia also being called St. Peters fish. I guess there is controversy with farm raised tilapia containing too much Omega-6. But then again when isn't there controversy about all the food people choose to eat?
  • bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of fish with wild rice, that sounds lovely.
    By the way, is there another name for tilapia ?
    I have not seen that being sold here in the Uk.

Tilapia is sold as Tilapia in the UK - I have seen it in Waitrose, Morrisons and a local fishmonger. I personally don't buy it - It is a freshwater fish so very mild. I like my fish to have a bit more flavour!
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE fish/seafood! It is my favorite type of food! I usually eat fish at least 3-4 times a week. It can get a little boring but if you venture into different types of fish it's not so bad. My favorite fish is tilapia and salmon!