Sensa

Options
Have any of you tried Sensa? I did and i think it is just a expensive placebo. In my opinion, save your money. It is definitely the last diet scam i am going to fall for. Just curious if anyone else had the same experience with this product.

Replies

• tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I was going to try the "free" trial. When it asked me for a credit card so they could bill me for shipping and charge future orders to my card, I opted to skip it.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    My impression was that it was not a long-lasting "fix"...if i need Sensa to keep my self-control going, what happens when I can't afford it? Just my thoughts.
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My impression was that it was not a long-lasting "fix"...if i need Sensa to keep my self-control going, what happens when I can't afford it? Just my thoughts.

That's what happens now, I couldn't afford it out the gate. So now I have to do it on my own. It's the same for everyone else to, you'll either do with or without.
  • ericadudas1
    ericadudas1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I admit it, I absolutely love Sensa. I am one of those people who eat just to eat, not because I am hungry. What I find with Sensa is that after a few bites, the taste (not the smell like the commercials say) make me not want to eat anymore. Sensa actually works (I have lost 2 pounds every week since I started taking it without eating healthier or changing my cardio) because it makes you only eat half of what is on your plate. I recommend getting the one month trial and trying it out! If you don't like it you can just cancel the order. But for those of us who eat just because food is in front of us, I highly recommend it!!
  • luv2scrapbook
    Options
    quite a few of my co-workers are using sensa and ALL of them gained weight. i know two of them gained 5lbs since they started and one has gained 6 lbs, good thing she was smart enough stop it before she gained more. lets face it, any product that promises your going to lose weight eating what ever you want is either lying ar has seriously bad stuff in it.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Never tried it because it's an obvious scam. I mean, isn't step one in the directions something like "smell your food" step 2 "chew slowly" or somethin like that? lol