If you had 3 months

Options
I have lost nearly 2st, haven't quite got there yet but I will do one day, and I am getting married in less than three months. Overall I am happy with my body, I do look quite slim but I would consider myself to be skinny fat which means I am in no way toned and I would like to have more definition in my arms and legs for my wedding and honeymoon.

If you had three months what programme would you follow to get the most from your body in that time? I can't commit to every day but will take all suggestions into consideration.

Thanks!

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Tae-Bo, Tae Bo, Tae Bo. Seriously, I have a duplicate disc that I can send to you just to try - fear not, I can still do mine at home. What do you have to lose? PM me your addy :flowerforyou:
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Isn't that just like Body Combat? And how do you do it with the dogs around, do you put them in a different room? Think that's what I'd have to do!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    No, they lie on the settee and sleep while I do it - obviously you can't do it if they are due to be fed or walked cos they'll be bouncing round like nutters, lol :laugh:
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I would suggest any of the Jillian Michaels programs =) I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred.. and I have seen ridiculous amounts of success from that DVD.. and it is cheap! Like $6 online =)
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    insanity - My dogs just watch me as I'm doing it, or lick my face when on the floor for a little more challange.
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels workouts! 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, 6 Week 6 Pack, No More Trouble Zones are all good toning workouts.
  • SunshineAndLove
    Options
    Argh I've got 30DS just not sure I can face it...she's evil...and I'd have to lock the boys (dogs) away, they want to join in otherwise!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my dogs try and help me with 30DS too <sigh>
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love the 30DS. I don't have dogs, but I do have cats that like to leap over my head while I'm doing crunches or run laps through the living room right through my path while doing jumping jacks. The workout is short though, and your dogs would be fine segregated in a room while you did 30DS. =)
  • SunshineAndLove
    Options
    Hmm, I've just realised that my hen do is just over 30 days away... maybe just maybe the 30DS is something I definitely should consider doing... hmm...
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    How about Ripped in 30 instead of 30DS, as Ripped is more about toning which is what you're after? And she doesn't dictate that you do 30 full days of it just 4 or 5 days a week. x
  • fatgirlslimagain
    fatgirlslimagain Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would suggest any of the Jillian Michaels programs =) I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred.. and I have seen ridiculous amounts of success from that DVD.. and it is cheap! Like $6 online =)

how do i find this for $6? do you have a link?
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options

how do i find this for $6? do you have a link?

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333557245&sr=8-1