Here I Go Again!

Options
Well as the subject says, I am back on myfitnesspal. Earlier this year I lost 19lbs, got fit and reached my target goal. I maintained for a few months, then I got a virus which really knocked me out and then i had muscular/back problems. As a consequence, the exercise regime stopped completely for about 2months. I went to my physio last week and she has helped me, now I am ready to go again. I have regained 10lbs which I now need to lose. My physio says I need to take it slowly with my excercise. I am up for the challenge now, wish me luck!!

Replies

• spicespice04
    Options
    good luck!! you'll do great!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Well as the subject says, I am back on myfitnesspal. Earlier this year I lost 19lbs, got fit and reached my target goal. I maintained for a few months, then I got a virus which really knocked me out and then i had muscular/back problems. As a consequence, the exercise regime stopped completely for about 2months. I went to my physio last week and she has helped me, now I am ready to go again. I have regained 10lbs which I now need to lose. My physio says I need to take it slowly with my excercise. I am up for the challenge now, wish me luck!!

Good luck! Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    ps. Glad you're feeling better! :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I know you'll do great! Welcome back!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Thank you for your welcome, this is such a great site, I am pleased to be back (kind of!)