Introducing Me

Options
Middle age spread that has to be spread thinner.
I have to lose my belly, and as I can't afford liposuction, looks like it's gonna have to be the hard way.:grumble:
So, this is the first time I have ever actually tried to lose weight, until my 30's I could have blown away in a strong wind until the stupidly large amount of alcohol I used to drink caught up with me.
Overnight I grew a spare tyre that could run a 10 ton truck. I've lived with it bobbing about under my shirts for long enough and now it has to go.

So, let's see what happens.

Replies

• jdancer369
    Options
    Add me if you like. I hope your journey proves successful!
  • lindamae52
    lindamae52 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you want. Good Luck to you, we all need the support
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you can add me also if you would like
  • jaynegarrod
    jaynegarrod Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello

you can add me too.
  • cosycorner
    cosycorner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My name is Sue Armstrong and I live in Ontario with my 2 male labs. I have worked for years trying to get
    more wight off this old body. But I go down then back up over time due to a very slow metabolism and heart
    rate. I have trouble turned off the burning of sugar, which should be burning off the fat. I am back to working
    with a personnel trainer and changing my diet to anti inflamatogy meals. I also hired a wellness chef to prepare
    meals that I can eat when I don't feel like cooking. Cutting out dairy and no salt added and spicing them up seems
    to help. Recently I bought a rowing machine for my gym and the battling ropes, like on the biggest loser show.
    My inches on the measurements have gone down 12 inches over 6 weeks, the weight is down 5 lbs but goes up
    then back down, so I will see what happens this time. I am aware of this body more now with all the high blood
    pressure issues I have had over the last 2 months. Changing the BP pills that I was taking over a long period of time
    seems to have helped.