Help I need Support and Friends

Options
Hi everyone I am 32yrs old , new to this and I am in dire need of support to help me through the process.... I will be happy to meet new people as well as share success stories and a good laugh. I started an exersice program with MyFitness Pal today and boy this will be a struggle but I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!!!!! Add me as a friend I will be glad to have all the support I can get!

Replies

• arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to be your friend
  • livingston97
    livingston97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to help out in any way I can - I'll be 50 this year and my weight has always been a struggle! I'm back on MFP to start watching my intake - burning calories is no problem for me - I love to exercise, but the weight is not coming off. Let me know how I can be of help!
  • Debo1962
    Debo1962 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend too.
  • rosebery94
    rosebery94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :-) MFP is great for support and encouragement!:smile:
  • Gladys147
    Gladys147 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It has been almost a month since I joined MFP. This is the first time that I am posting anything. I have lost six pounds since I started. I want to lose forty more. I am inspired by what I am reading daily. I have monitored my food intake which certainly has made a difference. I will continue to do this. With the warmer weather, I know I will be more physically active. I am going to Walk with Walgreens and see how successful I am with this. Here's to everyone. I know MFP will work for me. So let's support each other.