Has anyone done the 30 day shred PLUS more?

Options
I kinda wanna do 30 day shred every other day and walk the other ones? Is that okay to do D:? What do you think.

Replies

• MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The first time I did the 30DS, I rollerbladed on my days off and on some of the same days.
    If you DO do the 30DS every other day, make sure it amounts to 30 days :) Taking a total of about 60 days?
  • conniie
    conniie Posts: 119
    Options
    The first time I did the 30DS, I rollerbladed on my days off and on some of the same days.
    If you DO do the 30DS every other day, make sure it amounts to 30 days :) Taking a total of about 60 days?

Yeah 60 days that's what i was thinking~ Because i know the dogs want to go for a walk so i thought id take em :P
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I did 45-60 minutes of cardio on the same days as 30DS and was fine. It's about knowing what your body will let you do - as long as you're fueled appropriately for it, go ahead!
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am lvl1day8. I do two days 30dayshred plus 40 mins cardio, then 1 day 60 mins cardio then repeat.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I kinda wanna do 30 day shred every other day and walk the other ones? Is that okay to do D:? What do you think.

Yes, that's OK.
  • Abelders
    Abelders Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im doing the 30 day shred 5 days a week and walking 4 miles on Saturday and Sunday. Im not in shape by any means I weigh 211 lb and Im only on day 6 of the first level. What Im wondering is how long you should stay on the same level.
  • sarrahgetsfit
    Options
    Im doing the 30 day shred 5 days a week and walking 4 miles on Saturday and Sunday. Im not in shape by any means I weigh 211 lb and Im only on day 6 of the first level. What Im wondering is how long you should stay on the same level.

I usually go on and off the 30 day shred since it's hard to do it all the time with the amount of school work that I have, but usually I stay on the same level until it gets easy for me and then I go up a level :). You could change levels every 10 days, but I just continue until it gets easy and then I switch. It doesn't matter if you go over the 30 days :).