I think I've lost my mind!

Options
bwilton77
bwilton77 Posts: 93 Member
I was working out as usual today but decided because I felt good to bump it up a bit. Before I knew it I was talking to my workout video. Telling it to work me out harder, to melt that flab off me, and many other things I dare not say. I think I have lost my mind and if anyone had seen me would have been rolling on the ground laughing so hard they peed themselves. So it was at this point I decided I need to make some friends and get out of the house more becasue I think I spend way to much time alone. But I'm not sure who wants to be friends with a crazy person :laugh:

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Other crazy people :tongue:
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've done that similarly too. It's ok to be crazy. Makes me feel alive. I don't need people to amuse me. I amuse myself...lol:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That is so funny! :laugh: :laugh: I recently started doing the C25K and I downloaded the podcast (or whatever you call it). I talk to the guy on my I pod. Not to the extreme you apparently do though. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Welcome! Trust me, you're not the only crazy person. :flowerforyou:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Heck, I crack myself up on a daily basis... Here's to us crazies :drinker:
  • shaleah77
    Options
    The stuff I say to (or call) Jillian Michaels would make a truck driver blush! :devil:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I know if people heard me talking to A. Myself or B. My cats, they would fully understand how nuts I am- especially since they all know my daughter is at camp, and I'm alone here. :smile:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You're not alone Girl! :flowerforyou: :love:

shhhhhhhhh.......... don't tell anyone, I talk to myself and the TV too! :laugh:

My bf is always asking me "What did you say?"
    And I answer, "Nothing baby, I was talking to the cat!" :bigsmile:
  • theatregoddess
    Options
    Hahaha, that's ok. One time my bf overheard me talking to myself while doing sit-ups. I kept repeating, "I'm gonna' be a fox." It was pretty hilarious. And yea, I talk to my tv and my cats too, so no worries there lol.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Not only do I talk to the tv (actually I yell at the tv sometimes) and the cats but I also talk FOR the cats. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    oh, crazy is the only world i know and love :drinker: