Why do I .....

Options
Why do I keep bumping if no one is reading? Are many of the new comers not interested in learning from the experience of those who have been here for a while? I keep bumping the posts up for you to read....though I have seen three posts already today asking the questions that are answered in the posts I keep bumping up and bumping up....... Are our efforts to inform and guide all in vain?

Replies

• deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Why do I keep bumping if no one is reading? Are many of the new comers not interested in learning from the experience of those who have been here for a while? I keep bumping the posts up for you to read....though I have seen three posts already today asking the questions that are answered in the posts I keep bumping up and bumping up....... Are our efforts to inform and guide all in vain?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    "You can lead a horse..."

:grumble:
  • deanea
    Options
    "You can lead a horse..."

:grumble:

Suck'n the life from me.......
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I am pretty new to the MFP site, and honestly I am not all that familiar with the site yet, so when I see BUMP in a post, I have no idea where to see it or how to do it. Is there anywhere that can explain all this to me.
    Yeah, today is dumb blonde day :laugh:
  • deanea
    Options
    When we bump a post it just means that we have put it back to the top of the reading list on the message boards. If you go into the message boards now I am going to bump up a valuable post to read, then you just click on the post and read the initial measage on the first page.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol....

I think you know many folks, myself included, may have a question in mind and just want to ask it....I do appreciate your bumping up girl....big high five for the efforts!!!

Its keeping the board going....getting folks to interact...its all good....I'm gonna go find your bumps right now girl!

I have a few support groups I run for autism and what I do is sometimes I'll post the link w/ the info in it to the new question that has been answered before....that usually helps too....:tongue:

big hugs!
    Ali