Sweet cravings? This is for you! =D

Options
Me, I love sweets. Cakes, cookies, donuts, chocolate - you know, everything I can't have. Well I tried this Jell-O Sugar Free Cherry flavor today and it was delicious!! I'm usually pretty skeptical about the taste of sugar free sweets, as most of the time the flavor is too dull. Not this time. It was just as sweet, just as jiggly, and just a good. With only 10 cals, 70mg Sodium, and 1g protein per serving, I was pretty stoked.

So if you have a sweet tooth, but don't want to pile on the fat, sugar, cals, and carbs, try this! Super yummy and totally better for you! =]

~Nicole

Replies

• ladougg
    ladougg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation. I recently discovered a healthy way to address my midnight refridgerator raids. I bought some frozen fruit (strawberries, blackberries, mango, etc) and keep it in the freezer. Then in the middle of the night when I'm craving something cold and sweet, I grab that. It's sort of like having ice cream in the middle of the night. It's not too many calories and I figure the fiber is good too.
  • nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    i also loveee sugar free jello!! it really helps on my sweet tooth..i also discovered redi whip!! on top of fruit, it is sooo delicious, and it definitely helps with the sweet tooth as well..my favorite is on top of canteloupe, blueberries, or strawberries!! yummyyy
  • dwnjjugalette
    Options
    i also loveee sugar free jello!! it really helps on my sweet tooth..i also discovered redi whip!! on top of fruit, it is sooo delicious, and it definitely helps with the sweet tooth as well..my favorite is on top of canteloupe, blueberries, or strawberries!! yummyyy

You could also try Cool Whip Free on your sugar free jello or fruit. It really is guilt free! I have started a blog to put a bunch of healthier versions of our favorite foods, check it out. If you have any recipes you want to share, let me know, i will put them in my blog and give you credit within the blog for finding the recipe. Good luck everyone!