Looking for inspiration!!!

Options
Hi all, my name is Megan and I am fairly new to MFP. I think this site is amazing and will help me in so many ways! That being said, I could use a few people to hold me accountable. :-)

I am in a wedding at the end of September and want to look my absolute best!! I know I can do it, I've done it before (prior to our second...and third...child)!! But I know I can do it a lot faster with some additional support/friendly nudging.

Anyone looking for an additional fitness buddy, feel free to add me!!!

Megan

p.s. good luck to you all....we all deserve to be happy mentally, emotionally AND physically!!!

Replies

• christinerush
    Options
    Hi Megan, I will add you! The more friends we all have the better! Good luck in your journey! :smile:
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    Hi, we all need the push, I do as well! I will add you!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm usually on multiple times throughout the day and my diary is open for all to see (even the days when I don't do so well). :flowerforyou:
  • cristielea
    Options
    I Megan,

I started a 12 week body blitz challenge yesterday and encouragemnet is what i need as well. I have used this site before and it is great.

I don't have any special occassion that I aiming for I'm just tired of beeing overweight and have decided it's time for the weight to dissapear.

I hope we can encourage each other, its not always easy to make time for exercise when we have kids.

Good Luck with today Megan !!!
  • taicampbell1
    taicampbell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    MFP is an awesome sight! I joined about a month ago and it has helped me out alot...I will add you. The more friends, the better:)
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The more buddies the better, I always say. I added you Megan and hope others will feel free to add me as well.
  • mmray32
    mmray32 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the support!! I agree with all of you, having others on your side is always a benefit!!!