Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV x 1000000!!

I am getting married at the end of May and have been super worried about getting my dress fitted (i.e. it not fitting). I went in for my second fitting this past Saturday and the seamstress asked if I had lost more weight because she needs to take the dress in at all these various spots!!! Win!!!!

Replies

• sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    YAY for you!!!!! What a great feeling that must be!! Congrats on the loss and the wedding!!
  • Well done! You must be so happy! Hope you have a lovely wedding day! :smile:
  • tabicat88
    tabicat88 Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats on your future marriage and for your dress. :P Keep it up!
  • jerseygirl08
    jerseygirl08 Posts: 14 Member
    Thank you all for the words of encouragement and congratulations!!! The wedding is less than 2 months away now, so it's definitely crunch time :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!