Hi New guy on the block

Options
Just joined and thought I would say hello and looking for supportive friends and positive people to talk to and help stay motivated. Starting P90X today and hoping to change my life...God knows I need it!! I am 43 from Wisconsin. Feel free to add me as a friend and nice to meet you all!!

Replies

• arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I will be glad to add you and support you in your journey. my name is Katie. I am 37
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Hi Katie, nice to meet you :) Thanks for the add and I hope all is well with you!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    Options
    you are most welcome. Yes I am doing pretty well thus far. hope you are doing well also
  • Nekhet
    Options
    I have moments of greatness and moment of scratching my head because I did something stupid :)
  • Tashita21
    Tashita21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I need some motivation. I have been on here almost a year and stopped for about six months. I just bought p90x too.. so if you start doing it I might be motivated as well. :-)

GOOD LUCK!:drinker:
  • Nekhet
    Options
    I am starting today!! Whoo Hoo...come on and join me...start today as well. We can motivate each other.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    Options
    I'v done the same thing myself too. I do the wii cardio vascular boxing.
  • Nekhet
    Options
    I just got done doing a 12 week programa nd I lost 42 lbs so I am proud of myself but I want a bigger change...not weight wise but body/definition and just feeling great about how I look and feel...I want to be a healthy and good looking older guy :)
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would be more than happy to add you. I am also looking to be healthier and better looking older chick!
  • Nekhet
    Options
    We will get there then!! You look good now though so just keep doing what you are doing!!
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! Fabulous site - with lots of great people on here! Friend request on its way!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Welcome! You will do it!! :smile:
  • rachel264
    rachel264 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, i will add you. and you can add me if you want.
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am on my last week of P90X and will be starting it up again right away (I will have to do the program over and over again). It kicks *kitten* mentally and physically. If it's your first time with the workout program, don't give up! I will not say it gets easier, but it will get better and soon you will want to do the workouts.
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MFP - I sent an add request to you. I am here to make my 40's rocking. If anyone else wants to add me feel free to do so!
  • mmray32
    mmray32 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'd say "welcome" to MFP, but I'm pretty new here also. :-) Your post caught my attention because I am very interested in starting P90X! I have no idea how to "add a friend" (haha!!), but wanted to say good luck!
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to ya on your healthy journey!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    You are going to do great.. You're already a good looking older guy! ;) Good luck!
  • Melinka77
    Options
    Welcome another Wisconsinite! I just joined recently too. Good luck! I'll add you too :-)