8/13 Its Already Raining.....So Lets Do a WATER CHALLENGE!

Options
13»

Replies

• moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    you are way ahead of me already...I'm a little concerned about traffic on the way home. :noway:
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It's about 330 pm and I am done with my 100 oz goal. I am thinking I might try to make it 150 or so. I am about to be seriously tempted with a bunch of cookies and hors derves and if I am thinking about drinking as much water as possible I am not thinking about how much I am NOT eating, plus I keep feeling full.

Does anybody know how much water it would take to actually make yourself sick? I know I am nowhere near it, just curious.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know how much water it would take to actually make yourself sick? I know I am nowhere near it, just curious.

I don't -- but I, too, would like to know!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    3:30 PM 67.6 OZ DONE:noway:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I did it. With an hour to spare before work is over. I'll stop now so I can make it home & not have to do the infamous pee-pee dance at the door. :laugh:

4:30pm - 135.2oz

:drinker: :drinker:
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    104 at 3:30 - 150 is not the goal for the day!!:drinker:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    104 at 3:30 - 150 is not the goal for the day!!:drinker:

LOL but at 3:30pm you're well on your way! :laugh:
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    80 oz down! floating away here :tongue:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    To those who asked about making yourself sick, it is possible but unlikely. I worked with psychiatric patients for years, and have seen water intoxication frequently in that population. However, I would hesitate to drink more than one liter per hour.
    http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm
    Have a floaty Thursday!
  • mhayes13
    Options
    QUOTE:

104 at 3:30 - 150 is not the goal for the day!!

LOL but at 3:30pm you're well on your way!

Ops :embarassed: - it should have read 150 "now" is the goal instead of not; (good catch Jstar513).
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    7:25 96oz. down.
    Yes, I have seen a big difference in my skin and just feeling lighter since I have been drinking more water. I have noticed other small changes and especially changes to my tummy. At first I didn't think much about it, but this morning I was shocked at how flat my stomach really looked. I normally have around 80 ounces each day, but with these challenges I have pushed myself to 100oz. plus. I haven't done anything different to my diet or exercise routine only increased my water intake. I can't wait to jump on the scales this weekend! :happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    104 today - probably get another 8 before the night is up....

way to go everyone!
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    96 oz by 9:00p. Better than by 10:00p. Tomorrow aiming for 8pm (again) :happy:
  • mhayes13
    Options
    152 oz and feel like I am going to float away. :drinker: Great job everyone!!!
  • abr25
    Options
    100 even at the end of the night! Beat my goal :)

Great Job MPF!!!
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It is 9pm and I drank about 4.5 liters for the day. That is about 150 oz and probably the most I have ever drank in one day. Go me!
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have done 3 glasses today and my goal is 4.
  • abr25
    Options
    Success from the Water Challenge yesterday :)

I think I flushed some of the bloat out of me cause I was up 3 lb yesterday and today i'm back to normal :smile: :smile: :smile: