How to NOT be hungry????

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
Ok, maybe I'm not as smart as I thought I was, but lately I am having trouble with not being hungry all day! The past 2 days I have tried snacking through the day, but it's not working. No, it's not "my time of the month".....

What are you guys eating that will make you feel full, or at least, not hungry???

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    bumpin myself o yeah
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Quinoa I like mine with tofu and veggies. Its really filling .
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Anything protein based - eggs, cheese, crab sticks.
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I find oatmeal and a banana in the morning keeps me going until lunch. Maybe also try some kind of protein bar like Clif bars or something?
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ohh egg whites too ! You can eat a lot of them for like hardly any calories.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Water makes me less hungry.
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    cous cous is a good one -with cucumber, peppers, mushrooms, carrots - anything really
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Greek yogurt and water help keep me full.
  • cregan441
    Options
    Coffee always curbs my appetite for a good amount of time. But you're going to find that you're hungry all the time if you don't eat till you're satisfied at meals. You can eat until you're full just don't go beyond that point and you won't be starving all the time. The key is taking your time and eating until you're satisfied. Peanut butter is a good filler, too!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    oatmeal, nuts, chicken, water, beans, eggs, fruits and veggies, and Broth-Based Soups

beyond that... I heard coffee, and green tea works.

As long as you stay away from sugars, and breads...
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    raw veggies do the trick for me. I like red bell peppers, cucumbers and sugar snap peas.
  • JDDCdancer
    Options
    Protein is key to not being hungry. The more carbs you eat the hungry you become and faster! Protein helps you stay satisfied until it is time to eat again.
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I like Kelloggs Fiberplus bar (chocolate). FILLING & very very good!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I second drinking more water.
  • yenis_gomez
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. i eat only the calories im supposed to a day and i feel extremely hungry, i just dont know what to eat :(
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Apparently this is a new thing, so look back through the last week and see if anything at all's changed. Compare especially macronutrient percentages.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When I get hungry between mealtimes & designated snack times, I drink water. It helps.