Looking fine! Turbo Fire 90 day Transformation 5'2

Options
Hey MFP Pals here are my results of 3 months of dedication and sweat!! I feel blessed to have found Turbo Fire honestly, I've never been so proud about myself as I am now. Anyway long story short, here are the statistics:

Started : 12/27/2011
Finish: 03/25/2012 (2 days before my Bday)

Measurements 12/27/2011 03/25/2012
Weight 160lbs 137lbs
Arms
- Left 12 10.5
- Right 13 10.5
Chest 37 34
Waist 31.5 28.5
Hips 40.5 36.5
Legs
- Right 23.5 20.5
- Left 23.5 20.5

Total Inches lost: 20 inches lost
Total weight lost: 20.2 lbs lost

I've followed rigorously the 90 day schedule, and loved the program so much that I just started week 13 planning to complete it till week 20.

Hope this gives you enough motivation if you are starting Turbo Fire or working towards it.

IMG_0585-1-1-1.jpg

IMG_0559-2-1.jpg

Replies

• Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look great! :D
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    *AMAZING*!!! Way to go girl. Hope my results are as great as yours!
  • meowwitsmiko
    Options
    WOW! This is so great! I love seeing the success stories from this program. Like I've said before, I've incorporated this into my workout but I want to vigorously start the 90 day schedule on April 1st for sure! :) Congrats on your success and all your hard work has paid off!!
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Wonderful results girlie!! So excited for you! Here's to the next 8 weeks! p.s. Now I've got that song in my head. Lol. "I'm looking fine, got that Turbo on my mind!"...
  • lkarinal
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind replies. It was very late when I post this, so I just wanted to clear this up. I lost 23 lbs but I used the number of my MFP tracker (so technically 20lbs by using turbo fire/ mfp combined). Anyway, you now know that technically 23lbs were shed from this workout.

Have a great day everyone!! :smile: and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continuous support
  • maranatha777
    Options
    You look great girl! Turbo Fire is so much fun and it works!
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job! :)
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    Be proud!! You did such a great job!! I am on week 2 of TF. no pounds lost, but i'm already fitting better in my clothes....

You look marvelous!
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look amazing :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Happy belated birthday by the way!
  • lkarinal
    Options
    Wonderful results girlie!! So excited for you! Here's to the next 8 weeks! p.s. Now I've got that song in my head. Lol. "I'm looking fine, got that Turbo on my mind!"...

yeah that song was in my mind when I post this thread last night!! :laugh:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good work! I am currently doing the 90 days of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution (on week 4 now). I have Turbo Fire at home and that is my next goal. If Jillian doesn't completely kill me over the next 2 months to reach that 90 days, then I am going to do 90 days of Turbo Fire. I hope I get great results just like you did! :drinker:
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic job! You look great!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind replies. It was very late when I post this, so I just wanted to clear this up. I lost 23 lbs but I used the number of my MFP tracker (so technically 20lbs by using turbo fire/ mfp combined). Anyway, you now know that technically 23lbs were shed from this workout.

Have a great day everyone!! :smile: and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continuous support

Was this one hard on your knees?
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!