Looking fine! Turbo Fire 90 day Transformation 5'2

Options
2»

Replies

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I love all of Chalene's workouts, it's awesome to see real results.
  • HeathersHealthyJourney
    Options
    Ok call me a big dork....what is Turbo Fire!?!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Great job!
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! My measurements are almost identical to your starting measurements...makes it REALLY tempting to try this workout. I would LOVE to see those kind of results, especially in the hips and lower areas.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • chi88
    chi88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation!!
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    wow you look great! Congratulations! I am doing turbofire too at the moment, week 2 so I love seeing peoples progress with this!!
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    When I started the program I went really slow, even though I did Chalene's Turbo Jam video and sort of knew the coreography. So my recommendation is to go at your pace, and once you feel you know the movements jump high and kick hard, or as Chalene would say "GO Crazeeeyyy!!"

Good luck!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    wow - what a transformation - congrats.
  • lkarinal
    Options
    Ok call me a big dork....what is Turbo Fire!?!

It's a beachbody dvd workout, it's mostly cardio and HIIT (high interval intensity training). There is a workout schedule (12 wekks and 20 weeks -for amateurs-) that you can follow. I did the 12 week program and I was showing my results :)

Hope this has answered your question :flowerforyou:
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • kalyas
    kalyas Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow, great job. excellent results....

I just started TF last week with the Inferno plan... (lost 4 lbs). Monday is the actual day 1. Did you follow the meal plan? Did you use Shakeology as beach body suggests? What was your eating plan like??

thanks
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change. WTG!!!
  • lkarinal
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply, the only tools I used in my weight loss journey was: My Turbo Fire schedule and MFP. I started being more concious with the portions and made my workouts non-negotiable. Currently doing the Advanced workouts, tentatively finishing the 120 program by the end of May.

Good luck and look forward to read your results :)
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Your post is EXACTLY what I needed!! I'm on W1D6, and my starting weight was 169.7. My goal weight is 135 and you are totally in that range. Thank you for the motivation!! Congratulations on your journey--you look great!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Looking great. I'm thinking about doing this too, but good grief, is it expensive!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!