Stolen Lunch

Options
Lunchnapped! So - today someone at work pilfered part of my carefully prepared lunch. I was so looking forward to my afternoon baby bells but instead found my lunch bag with a hole in the side and my today cheese and backup cheese gone! What is the matter with people!

At least they left me my 1/2 cucumber so I didn't have to go entirely snackless.

Has this ever happened to you?

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awful! I'm so sorry. Is there any other place you can keep your lunch?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Lunchnapped! So - today someone at work pilfered part of my carefully prepared lunch. I was so looking forward to my afternoon baby bells but instead found my lunch bag with a hole in the side and my today cheese and backup cheese gone! What is the matter with people!

At least they left me my 1/2 cucumber so I didn't have to go entirely snackless.

Damn not half my lunch. You know...they probably licked the rest of the cucumber. Just sayin.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Too many times to count. I've never had it stolen out of a bag, though. I usually keep a zippered lunch bag in the fridge with my snack items inside. If people can't see what's in there, they are less likely to pilfer from it.

I always figure if they felt the need to steal it, they must need it more than I do.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'd go searching thru people's trash cans looking for the wrapper....but I alwasy have been kind of vindictive.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    It's time to fight!!!!

demotivational-posters-steven-seagal.jpg

also invest in these

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmBK5TGKLRqmTxaW9A3CqQ37Qvaf0xamL0j-5x5tfLAoD7JFaYBw
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    stolemylunch.jpg
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    You had a back up cheese?
  • darrell62
    darrell62 Posts: 40
    Options
    Some dirt wad ate my lunch at work one day. Three pieces of pizza, the dirt bag only ate two and a half and tossed the half eaten remainder back inside the box for me to find at lunch time. I could have exploded i was so mad !

*disclaimer - this was before i counted calories and i know better than to eat three pieces of pizza for lunch now !
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Some dirt wad ate my lunch at work one day. Three pieces of pizza, the dirt bag only ate two and a half and tossed the half eaten remainder back inside the box for me to find at lunch time. I could have exploded i was so mad !

Uncool! :noway:

Did you find out who it was??
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

*disclaimer - this was before i counted calories and i know better than to eat three pieces of pizza for lunch now !

Composite sketch of your pizza theif:

noid.gif
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Someone threw my carefully saved chicken breast in the trash a couple of weeks ago. Sad to think some busybody thinks my snack looks like garbage!
  • darrell62
    darrell62 Posts: 40
    Options

Uncool! :noway:

Did you find out who it was??

Never did, but had a good idea who
  • brk_1982
    brk_1982 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

also invest in these

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmBK5TGKLRqmTxaW9A3CqQ37Qvaf0xamL0j-5x5tfLAoD7JFaYBw

Genius. That is all.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    It used to. I'm not sure what happened, but it's quit lately. Not that I'm broken hearted about it at all!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    286236_560426199797_55600229_31804341_790009473_o.jpg
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Damn not half my lunch. You know...they probably licked the rest of the cucumber. Just sayin.

I would have licked the cucumber...
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a mouse! I've had several lunches stolen, I finally started carrying an insulated lunch box and keeping my lunch in my desk.

I even had 1/2 of my restaurant leftovers taken.. they didn't take the whole box , just ate some of it and put it back!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options

i've heard about it happening, but it hasn't happened to me. it is incredibly rude, and i'm sorry it happened to you.

i can't believe anyone would risk their job for such a meager payoff.
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky to work with people i can trust not to touch my food. . . but then again its always a salad or sandwich. SOmething healthy and not worth taking.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    i have taken someones lunch before,but this was after not eating for a week,being 1 month pregnant,all my money going toward keeping the hotel room I was living in with my son,and what food I was able to get from a food bank feeding my son.