Any turbofire support groups starting in april?

Options
Hello I just ordered turbofire today 3/30 and wont beable to start till april 16th and wanted to know if theres any support groups out there..Im not looking to start one as I wouldnt know where to begin just looking to join one to help me push thru the hard days and keep up with other peeps progress! Thanks,Amy

Feel free to friend me if your doing TF :D

Replies

• RKNR
    RKNR Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm planning on starting Turbo Fire in April, I have read all the material now but think I will start after Easter. I have watched and tried and Fire 30, looks amazing! I would like to get a heart monitor this week to see how much I am actually burning. There is a couple of groups, but most have already completed the program and are starting over again.
  • Bpowell76
    Bpowell76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was looking for support group. I started last week and my body is sore. Look forward to sharing the experience.
  • briscottcoach
    Options
    I run a support group, but it's not on here. I'm willing to run one for Turbo Fire if you all want.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Im in a TF support group on FB but didnt know if theres one on here.
  • briscottcoach
    Options
    I haven't seen one on here yet.
  • jcmetz
    jcmetz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 right now! I love it :)
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I just started TF today; I love it ! :D
    Would love to add anyone who's doing it--
    it's a nice challenge.~
  • Bpowell76
    Options
    A forum for TF would be awesome. Are you guys able to complete the entire session?. I did core 20 and stretch 40 yesterday and my body and streaming.
  • jsuellis
    jsuellis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought TF many months ago and just started AGAIN today. I didn't make it past the first week last time. So I'm hoping to really push through it this time and make it a priority. I would love a support group too.
  • Bpowell76
    Options
    Ok today was fire 30, core 20, stretch 10. How bout you?

Jsuellis-felt the same way last week but I'm still going even if I can't complete the video. We just have to keep trying and eventually it will stick. Today I felt good with fire30 because I was able to do the moves which is hard for someone that is rhythm challenge.

YOu Can Do It.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also doing turbo fire; i'm on week 6 (actually Im repeating week 6). I started with the prep schedule but switched to the regular schedule after week 5. Anyway you can add me as friend and we can discuss our results when the time comes.
  • Bpowell76
    Options
    TurboFire HILT 15 ...I need to do this one more because I was about to die. I can't figure out how to calculate cal burned. I brought a hrm today and it only said 98cal. The way I feel it should be more.

Welcome cuvygirl77. I thought about doing the prep sch but I like pain and suffering. I friend request to you.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT 15 and Fire 30 today---lots of sweating :)
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just ordered TF too and plan to start as soon as it comes in, hopefully next week. If anyone starts a group let me know. Thanks!
  • meyersk23
    Options
    I ordered mine too and I am waiting for it to arrive! I would like to become part of a group as well! Help!!
  • AmberNicoleSS
    AmberNicoleSS Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I recently started Turbofire and it is kicking my butt! I am already seeing improvement in my body and endurance which I am excited about!! I am on day 5 of the inferno plan, but I have to admit- I am having difficulty sticking to the diet plan. Somedays I am not eating enough, somedays I feel I eat too much.

Happy to have the accountability!!!
  • ericadenucci
    Options
    Hi Amber,

I am a Beachbody coach and run support groups throgh Facebook Private groups. . How long ago did you start TurboFire? I am going to be starting a group in July for Turbofire. It is a great way to stay accountable. if you are interested in hearing more let me know

erica