Any Harry Potter fans on here?

Options
Any Harry Potter fans on here? Thought that I would ask. :)

Replies

• hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few, but they seem more quiet than they used to be. Check out the groups, you should find some fellow fans of Hogwarts there.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Nope.
    Everyone here hates one of the most popular book and movie series of all time. :tongue:
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yes, although not so much as I once was where I lived and breathed it 24/7 just about.
    I still watch the films a lot, and I still really love the characters and stories.
    I miss the roleplaying, but not many one to one roleplayers around, not for hp anyway.
  • QueenKatherineElizabeth
    Options
    Yes, although not so much as I once was where I lived and breathed it 24/7 just about.
    I still watch the films a lot, and I still really love the characters and stories.
    I miss the roleplaying, but not many one to one roleplayers around, not for hp anyway.

I've never RP with HP. I don't know anyone who has. Was it fun? & Where would you RP at?
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Still a big fan - book 5 is sitting on my night stand. It's my go to series when I get bored with whatever else I am reading. Right now I am on a zombie kick. After reading HP 7 times, i decided I would give it a break for a couple of years. lol.
  • mathisi
    mathisi Posts: 3
    Options
    yes! big hp fans here. love the books more than films. listen to them on cd and ipod daily
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! <3
  • rachelelizabeth88
    rachelelizabeth88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    HUGEE Harry Potter fan here! :) It was my childhood <3
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    YES!!!
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    New HP fans here! Just got my boys into them too! Just watched the first one today and have not seen the inevitable last one YET.... :)
  • HoneyDijon
    Options
    Hmmm Mid-Term do....what do I do.... pick up the 6 year of Harry Potter and swear I'll start My report after >.<
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Come join our group! Membership has recently sort of dropped off and we need more participants!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/458-hogwarts-castle
  • Cheri_Alexander
    Cheri_Alexander Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Biggest fan right here! I have read the entire series 10 times and have read HPB and DH additional times. I watch a few of the movies every week and read quite a lot of fanfiction. Planning on two HP tattoos as soon as this weight is off. Oh and all of my 20 goldfish are named after wand-trees or potion ingredients.
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of HP and lots of other fantasy series.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Got a lightening bolt tattooed on my arm so, YES!
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    Still a big fan - book 5 is sitting on my night stand. It's my go to series when I get bored with whatever else I am reading. Right now I am on a zombie kick. After reading HP 7 times, i decided I would give it a break for a couple of years. lol.

Zombies=:heart::heart: :heart:

HP was my original love. :blushing:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    <
  • BuzzBuzzMama
    Options
    I'm a huge HP fan!
  • cnt21811
    cnt21811 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ME, ME, ME!!!! I love the books and movies (well most) and I didn't even mind waiting hours to get into Harry Potter world in Universal!!!
  • hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options
    Check the username....
    YES!