30 DS Results (measurements no pics, sorry x)

Options
So, I completed the 30ds about 20 minutes ago and am feeling really great that I stuck to it. I did all the 'low impact' modifications and never followed the very fit (to quote Jillian) "bad *kitten*!" I also was so unfit when I started that I used 400g tins of tomatoes instead of hand weights - this continued all throughout the 30 days. I mostly stuck like glue to MFP's calorie guidelines - went over one day - mostly ate back about 75% of my exercise calories but sometimes didnt

Nevertheless, it did not hinder the shred effect as I have (still can't believe it) lost a total of 23 inches and 6.5 pounds in that time. I'm a teacher and didn't fancy having pics of me on here so I'm really sorry because I know how motivating the pic threads have been to me since I started here on MFP. I have a long way to go but the journey is definately underway!

At the end of level 1 I had lost 12.75 inches; end of level 2, 21 inches and end of level 3, 23 inches. I'm 5 ft 6 and started at 198.5.

Weight: start = 198; L1=194.5; L2 = 191.5; L3= 191.5; TOTAL loss = 6.5lbs
Waist: start = 37; L1 = 35; L2 = 34; L3 = 33.5; TOTAL loss = 3.5 inches
Tummy: start = 47; L1 = 45.5; L2 = 43.5; L3 = 43.5; TOTAL loss = 3.5 inches
Belly Button: start = 43.5; L1 = 39.5; L2 = 38.5; L3 = 38; TOTAL loss = 5.5 inches
Hips: start = 46; L1 = 44; L2 = 43; L3 = 43; TOTAL loss = 3 inches
Chest: start = 44; L1 = 43; L2 = 42.5; L3 = 41.5; TOTAL loss = 2.5 inches
R. arm: start = 11.75; L1 = 11.5; L2 = 11.5; L3 = 11.5; TOTAL loss = 0.25 inches
L. arm: start = 11.75; L1 = 11.5; L2 = 11.25; L3 = 11.25; TOTAL loss = 0.5 inches
R. thigh: start = 26; L1 = 25; L2 = 24; L3 = 24; TOTAL loss = 2 inches
L. thigh: start = 26; L1 = 25.5; L2 = 24.5; L3 = 24.5; TOTAL loss = 1.5 inches
Neck: start = 14.75; L1 = 14.5; L2 = 14; L3 = 14; TOTAL loss = 0.75 inches

May have a couple of days now just focussing on walking and low impact stuff before thinking about starting Ripped in 30 later in the week. I have to say I saw no loss on the scales until day 7 and since then it's been up and down between 2-3 pounds every week - some days I've gained 2, next day lost 2.5 etc - not sure what that is all about.

Good luck all on the 30ds xxx

Replies

• aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow, those are GREAT results! Congratulations!!!!!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Thank you - I'm so pleased - not sure when to start ripped now x
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I'm doing 30ds this month. :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Delightful. Like an idiot I did not take any measurements. I am on L3 D8 can definitely feel the difference. Getting stronger, clothes fitting better. I just bought Ripped in 30 for when I am done with 30DS.

Also added L2 today because of a weekend of binging. UGGGGGGGG
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    LOL - I know that feeling - not sure I could manage more than one level at once though - that's great!
  • FrecklesMo
    FrecklesMo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOW!!! Good job!!!!!!! Thats so awesome to hear!!!
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great results. I am doing day 29 tonight and cant wait for it to be over. My scale did that too. I think that its because your muscles retain some water with this workout since you never really give your muscles a break. Cant wait to take my pics and measurements on Wednesday!!!
  • queenbeejulie
    queenbeejulie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, congratulations! I am on day 12 right now, still a long way to go!!
  • CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is terrific results! I didn't modify the exercise but took a couple of break days when my knee was hurting. I will be completing L2 the day after tomorrow. I haven't measured but haven't lost any weight since I started. So it is nice to hear that there is still a possibility:) I am definitely stronger and my butt is tighter and higher!
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great results, I did 30DS and now I am doing Ripped in 30 I just did Day 2 Week 2, lovin the results but I will not measure myself nor weigh myself until after week 2. Good Luck and you will not be sorry with Ripped in 30!!!
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    thats great!!!! congrats to you for sticking through it!!!!!!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your results are amazing! Thank you for posting - I'm on day 8 today and I already am feeling better endurance-wise. I can't wait to take my final measurements after day 30! Congratulations on your success with the 30 day shred, and let us know how Ripped in 30 goes! :)
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Omg awesome measurements
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Thank you - took yesterday off completely and have started back today with day 1 of Ripped in 30 - not as bad as anticipated xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!