Belly Fat

Options
Hi all from Florida.. Im new to site and never had to diet .. now I find myself with 40 extra pounds mostly around my middle.. what has everyone found to be the best diet, exercise, foods to help get rid of this..

thanks all!!

Replies

• lynnailove
    Options
    If you want something that targets the waist and has low impact.. I`ve been telling everyone to look up hoopdancing. If you go to youtube and type in `hoopgirl` or `hoopnotica` you can see a few videos on it. I`ve been learning for about 2 weeks (I bought dvds) and I can even do a few tricks plus it`s fun and you can listen to your favorite music for encouragement.

My middle and thighs are definetely where I put on weight my calves and upperbody have always been smaller which leaves me unproportioned. Aren`t us women lucky?

Good luck !
  • AmberLeeLOSE50
    Options
    I would try the south beach diet!! It totally works and it gets rid of the belly fat first. It consits of three phases you go through. Go to www.southbeachdiet.com or look it up on google about what the diet exactly consist of, I would tell you but there is much detail you need to know! Really it works, I have been on this diet for two days and I lost two pounds! A pound a day! Thats awsome! of course with and excercise program. I do upper body lifting one day with cardio, next day lower body with cardio, next day just CARDIO. I have never felt more energy
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    there is no way to target fat loss

and i repeat:

the best way to go is to follow your calories with a healthy diet, do plenty of cardio, and the fat will come off where it may.
  • shalinik78
    Options

and i repeat:

the best way to go is to follow your calories with a healthy diet, do plenty of cardio, and the fat will come off where it may.

I would totally agree with you. The only way to fight Body Fat is to loose weight overall and tone the body :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the greatest site ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so easy to use, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello and Welcome :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. :heart: If I had to write all this stuff down....well..you know- I haven't got the time, much less remember. Keep yourself accountable. Look up calories in foods your not sure about. Processed sugars and HFCS high fructose syrup are bad! :noway: Stay away from fast foods unless you know how many calories and what kind are in them. :noway: This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! :grumble: You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :bigsmile: So get started! Get psyhced! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: