Returning member needing support

Options
Okay, I have been on MFP for quite a while and it will say that I have been on for 100 days or so straight but I haven't been faithful to it all. I wonder how much I could have lost had I stayed with it....

I'm asking for friends who can give me the motivation I need to kick some butt and let me know I can do this...

I can tell my body is trying to push the wieght back on and I was doing so good...just basically looking for some support.

Ps. I have a very supportive family, they support me in everything I do but I just can't stay motivated to get this off of me.

Replies

• kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    anyone?
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to help. Welcome back!
  • jdeking1
    jdeking1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Add me! I'll give you some support! We all can use some! I got off trackfor awhile too and just got back on yesterday!
  • KidLivi
    KidLivi Posts: 1
    Options
    I think you can do it. Of course we are strangers to one another but I am having a hard time staying on track. It is so easy to say "nah, I'll go to the gym tomorrow" or "maybe just some sweets" instead of "let's get up and go" so I can understand where you are coming from
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i think we all struggle from time to time and can use the motivation from others even when we have the support at home.
  • tigerbabe2
    tigerbabe2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I am new feel free to add me for moral support :p I can use some too
  • Icupkin
    Icupkin Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,
    It is hard, put a picture on the fridge of yourself when u were younger. That will help with your motivation. You can do it!! :)
  • DMRun
    DMRun Posts: 25
    Options
    You can add me too...really any of you can ;) I love the support and cheerleading I get from MFP pals... and for some reason I feel accountable to my friends so I'm inspired to do my best each day! I've been fighting this battle for longer than I care to admit,and I too have a very supportive family, so I know exactly where you are right now. But it doesn't matter where you 'would' be... what matters is that you're back and ready to start anew! Welcome back !!!
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just returned myself! Welcome baack!
  • mbond6
    mbond6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Don't should on yourself as my therapist says. Just do what you can and do better next time. You have still lost 22lbs thats an amazing achievement.
  • bosulli1
    bosulli1 Posts: 33
    Options
    you're back and that's a step in the right direction! everyone feel free to add -- the support is so helpful!
  • willchaf
    willchaf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started MFP last summer and with the combination of food diary and exercise, I was able to lose 20 lbs. Then Thanksgiving/Christmas came along and I found that it was too much of a hassle to keep up with all that I was eating! LOL!! So what was the result? I gained 15 lb back by January. Reluctantly I began keeping up with the food diary again, and I am so happy to say that I'm back down to a total of 21 lb lost. This works. We just have to stick to it. If we eat too much to keep up with on MFP, that means that we're eating too much!!!

Good luck and God Bless!

Happy Easter.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I too got off track for a while (due to a fall last summer) but this is my first day back in the groove.
    FR sent!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Joined, fell off the boat, started again, fell off...but like someone said...the thing hat matters is you are here NOW.
  • bridgetn85
    bridgetn85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me too...I just returned a little while ago myself and am committing myself to put in an honest effort. You can do it - you are here now, make the best of it! :)
  • TMcMillan
    TMcMillan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I recently fell off track and am now getting back to the way of things!
  • gafrausto
    gafrausto Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Everyone falls off, but you've already completed the hardest part...getting back on. Welcome Back!!
  • Sheila8812
    Options
    I'm a returning member too and I just added you!
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    I am almost in tears...thank you all for helping me reach out =) I know I can do this and I'm so glad that I've got your support now