First Date - McDonalds or Arbys??

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Arbys sends a strong message of "I want to give you a giant hot beef sandwich."
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Depends. Are you dating an 8-yr-old or a 65-yr-old?
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My husband took me to the Sbarro at the mall on our first date.....
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds is disgusting and pathetic just saying crazy people go there..... and I'm not just saying that cause its unhealthy
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Depends. Are you dating an 8-yr-old or a 65-yr-old?

If she's 8, go with McD's.

If she's 65, I'd go with Arby's....
  • MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is funny. I always told a friend that I am a cheap date. Mcdonalds and a movie is all I need. But honestly. Arby's at least. Never Mcdonalds. If you HAVE to do these two. But you know what is better? Go to publix and get subs and go to a park. This actually happened to me. All I was allowed to do was stay in the car. He went into publix and got the food and took me to a creek where he played guitar. (asshat) But still. Think of something better!!!!!! Do you not like your date?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    David Puddy would say it "feels like an Arbys night".
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds is disgusting and pathetic just saying crazy people go there..... and I'm not just saying that cause its unhealthy

You must feel so good about yourself.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Neither how about Sweet Tomatoes? they have alittle bit of everything and you can stick to good eating!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

I'm crazy!? Do you have a PhD, so I know you're properly diagnosing me?
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If a first date tried to take me to either I'd immediately go home.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Take her to Applebee's.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    McDonalds, but only if you wear a Grimace costume. Arby's is gross, but if you don't have a Grimace costume, (although I can't imagine you don't - I mean, who doesn't, nowadays?) then it will have to do, but try to sit at a booth.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Either will do. Just make sure its dutch treat.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Take her to Arby's, but wear a Ronald McDonald outfit
  • cheeseheadnate
    Options
    You didn't very much detail, about the first date.

If you want to stay very casual by going to a fast food establishment, I would vote for Arbys for no other reason then their horsey sauce :-) Hope it goes well for you!!
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options

You must feel so good about yourself.

I do but seriously id rather go to wendys or artic circle
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well you have to have the Plan A and Plan B. Plan A--you meet, you really like her so it's drive thru Arby's and then eat in a park or something nice. Plan B--she's terrible and you can't wait to get out of there. McDonalds dine in.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Opinions please.

Always stirring the pot, aren't you? (I would prefer Arby's, and I am NOT 65)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Then slap my *kitten* and call me Sybil, because I frucking love McDonalds. What is your basis of fact for the above statement?