Just looking for some support. =)

Options
I have had my MyFitnessPal account for a little while, but haven't used it in a while. I have a couple friends on my friends' list, but always looking for support from others and others that I can support. I am in my third round of Insanity, but this will be the first time I really pay attention to what I eat and how many calories I take in. I am looking forward to awesome results!

Replies

• jwhitman63
    Options
    I just started this today, am so hoping it helps me reach my goals. I am not a leader in will power, so I need support from those who understand how hard it really is. Sending positive thoughts your way...
  • Andreawright84
    Options
    I am sure it will be an asset in what you are trying to achieve. I know how hard it can be. I truly hope this site helps you.
  • bnguyen72485
    Options
    Insanity is a great workout along with counting your calories! I've finished rockin body and now on the last week of hip hob abs. During these workouts when I feel like I don't do enough. I incorporate insanity in it. It really helps and makes you feel better. If it's your 1st or 3rd time. You can do it! I hope you succeed!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    hi there!
    I know how you feel, i've had my account forever and have only used it a couple of times then end up stopping.
    Support makes a LOT of difference, I'm trying to bulk up my friends list too!!

Good luck!!
  • Sheila8812
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too and just added you. :)

Anyone else reading this please feel free to add me too!
  • mel100808
    mel100808 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey, I'm newish too, looking for a supportive group of friends :) feel free to add me.
  • Peterknca
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first steps toward your goal! I think its great! Let me know when you succeed, even if you drank and extra cup of water, 10 extra steps, resisted a food temptation, or etc...every positive step forward...I take my hat off to you, your struggles help me with my motivation to improve too...Thanks!
  • MAponte73
    MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am new ish too and am looking for a good gruop of people to help me when I am in need and to support them when they are in need. Feel free to add me aswell.
  • Jules_1111
    Options
    I'm new as well. Feel free to add me. :)
  • LoriCooper1961
    Options
    That's great! I'm always looking for friends and motivation so feel free to add me to your list of friends and motivators.
    Lori:smile:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I like encouraging people.
    Anyone else want a friend feel free to add me.
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    you can add me. I'm a returning member and i'm lookin for more support

Anyone can feel free to add me!!! I'm always looking for more support =)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help you. Just "friend" me. I'm pretty new here, so not sure how to send friend requests yet.:ohwell:
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    i'd be happy to lend you some support (anybody)...all you gotta do is send a friend request :)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me! plz just tell me a lil bout yourself!:laugh:
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love to provide support and motivation mainly because I know I need just as much as I put out. Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone who reads this :)
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Always looking to help motivate others :)
  • pangela72
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. New to mfp as well, looking for friends to support along the way...have 50+ lbs to lose.