Looking for HONEST and SUPPORTIVE friends!

Options
Hey everyone, my name's Mel, I'm 21 from England but am currently living in Australia. I'm currently the heaviest I have ever been in my life so am extra motivated and determined.

I'd love a small group of friends, so we can share tips and tricks, have daily / weekly / monthly challenges with and mainly give support. Also I love to look at food diaries and I will give my honest opinion; if you haven't eaten enough, or if I think you're eating rubbish I will say, and I would love friends who would do the same to me because the last week my food diary has been awful :/

Feel free to add me and we can help each other reach our goals :)

Replies

• jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    add me, I definitely need someone to look at my food diary. I'm doing three April challenges (loss 4% of your weight, 24 Hours of exercise for the month, and 3500 calories to burn this week.)
  • mel100808
    mel100808 Posts: 23
    Options
    I've added you :) I'm doing a lose 5lb in April challenge
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Bestrong177
    Options
    Hi, Mel.

You have several things to your advantage. You're young, motivated and asking for support! I have a feeling you will do just fine and reach your weight loss/fitness goals.

I am new to Fitness Pal, but unfortunately, not new to the battle of weight and fitness. But I'm motivated as well...young depends on whether you ask a six year old or a 60 year old :o) I love how this website/app gives you so much information. It's amazing! Almost makes it impossible to fail!

Your my first friend invite. You had me at "rubbish". So cute! Good luck and don't give up!

Jody
  • megsybk
    megsybk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for honest and supportive friends too! Feel free to add me. I think the weekly/monthly challenges could be lots of fun!!
  • mel100808
    Options
    Hi Jody, this website really is amazing, I love it! I've send you a friend request, can't wait to start losing!
  • mel100808
    Options
    Added you too, megsybk :)
  • megsybk
    Options
    great!! there is a 20 somethings group... maybe we can all meet up there and check in every day?
  • mel100808
    Options
    Do you have the link for it?
  • megsybk
    Options