Summer is around the corner...will you be ready?

Options
I am looking for a group of commited people who WANT to put in the effort it requires to become fit and healthy. I work full time and I'm a single mom to a 3 1/2 year old boy and I have still found the time to workout 5-6 days a week, eat clean and plan/prep all my meals weekly.

I have recently completed a challenge group where I lost 10 lbs and 5 inches!! I have made the mental switch needed to maintain healthy lifestyle.

If you would like to join me in my next challenge I know that I, along with the group, can help you acheive your goals, whatever they may be. If you need to lose 5 or 100, I'm confident that with desire, accountablity and guidance you will get what you want!!

All I ask, is that if you want to join, you are ready to put forth your best effort to acheive your health and fitness goals. Are you in?? The challenge starts on Monday :-)

Replies

• Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! :) I'm a college student and do a lot of commuting, but I manage to walk for at least an hour a day on top of working out 3/4 times per week and eating healthier foods :)

I lost 50lbs a year and a half ago and have been stuck at 130 ever since!

I joined here a week or so ago and have so far lost 3lbs, still losing, feeling great!

I can do it! :)

x
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    count me in too please
  • heavenm27
    Options
    Im in! I not a single mom but i have 2 little ones ( 3 yrs and 10 months) and im a nursing student and work at night! i do a mix of insanity, p90x, and try to run when its nice out (it just started snowing! ugh) but i am in! I just started Friday because I have been STUCK at 135 for forever it feels like.. i would really love to be around 125-120. I had a c section with both my kids so im having more than normal troule trying to get that section tighter. i know it will never look or be the same without a tummy tuck and im ok with not wearing a 2 peice again, but i know it can be better than what it is! So lets do it! Tank top and summer dresses are right around the corner!!
  • tiffanyw5
    tiffanyw5 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    count me in i have lost 55 lbs and i have 13 more to go been stuck at 13 more for 9 months i work out at home 4 days a week and i try to make it to the gym 3 days a week and i walk 5 days a week about 6 blocks each day i have 3 kids and 3 dogs and a hubby so life gets crazy but i still do what i need to i did have like 2 months where all i was getting in is my workout at home but now im back on track
  • kebrina1983
    Options
    I am in!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I would love to! Got two kids and a full time job. I have the eating part down but need the motivation to work out. I go to a Zumba class once a week and I am suppose to work out at home at least three more times a week and I am good to work out twice a week at home. I have lost 22 pounds since joining in January, now I have 14 more pounds to go.

How does this work?