hey Im 21 and I need to lose like 65lbs any one know a reall

Options
:smile: hey Im 21 and I need to lose like 65lbs any one know a really good way? I am have a hard time losing weight and need some help or maybe a few tips.

Thanks so much,

Replies

• countrymomma3
    Options
    walking. lots n lots of walking n also watch your calories,
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Hello there. The best way is to eat better and exercise regularly, 4+ days a week IMO.

What have you done thus far to change your eating habits and fit exercise into your daily routine?
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Be patient and don't expect it to come off over night with little to no work or changes.
    1. eat clean
    2. work out
    3. make sure you eat, even your exercise calories. Net cals = Goal.
    4. frequent to small meals (5-6 a day)
    5. support.

any more questions feel free to add or ask.

~ good luck!
  • Bareeder
    Bareeder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Brittanie Reeder and I have been on myfitnesspal for a while now but during the past 4 weeks I have really been doing everything the way I know I should and I have already lost 15 lbs in one month! I did a youtube video on my efforts what Im doing, eating, etc...you should check it out...it explains everything IM doing ...heres the link
    http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfHd_0EsZcA

hope it helps!

-B
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i zumba for an hr a day and dont eat back excercise cals (very highly debated subject lol) :P
  • Alexc2012
    Alexc2012 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, my name is Alex, start by tracking everything you eat / drink, good or bad. It will give you a better picture of what you are putting into your body. Little by little you will start making better choices. Whatever you do, do not starve your body, it will cause your metabolism to slow down. Also, if you don't exercise on a regular basis, start by incorporating 20 minutes workouts once or twice a day, whichever is easier for you.... maybe something like walking outside, riding a bike or doing the elliptical. Just a few ideas ... Good luck ! :flowerforyou
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Enter your information in MFP and follow their guide. You can make small tweaks later. Be sure to log ALL of the food you put in your mouth. Sometimes people don't realize what a little here and a little there adds up to. Measure and log.. VERY important! Good luck!:bigsmile:
  • spencerabc
    Options
    I've only been doing this for a week, I was shocked at how often I was putting little "nothings" in my mouth throughout the day, adds up to a lot in short time. I think the phone app is a great asset to make this work, you always have it with you so you can't just eat something and say "I'll log it later"