First Date - McDonalds or Arbys??

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    OBVIOUS ANSWER

Which do you have the better coupon for???

Right now I have a BOGO for a Big Mac. :tongue:
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Arby's hands down!
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    Maybe you should try Burger King so she can have it her way...
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    7-11
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    7-11
    ^^ what I am talking about!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell!!
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Depends. If she's a senior, take her to McDonalds. They LOVE the coffee there!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    hello people? have you had the chocolate shake at arbys? makes you cream your pants
  • Musikelektronik
    Options
    hello people? have you had the chocolate shake at arbys? makes you cream your pants

Jamocha or the regular chocolate? I may need this information someday. :laugh:
  • Musikelektronik
    Options
    I think the OP, j4nash, is asking the wrong question. The question should be, "Last date - McDonalds or Arbys"! Because if you're taking somebody to either place, you can just about bet that it's your last date.

And if the word gets out, it might literally be your last date...ever. :laugh:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    OBVIOUSLY SUBWAY!!

That way you can make lots of "foot-long" jokes!
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Neither. Make a picnic with some simple tasty treats; fruit, cheese, bread, you know the routine. Throw in a little vase to hold some wild flowers and you have not gone on a date. You have created a lifelong memory!
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Do you want the date to last 20 minutes or 26?

You can get a lot done with that extra 6 minutes. Just saying..
  • Austin1988
    Options
    OBVIOUSLY SUBWAY!!

That way you can make lots of "foot-long" jokes!

No need for jokes, just hold the sandwich and throw in a wink with a nod. Winner winner subway dinner.
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    hmmmmm im def not high maintence ... but it would be a first and last date if a guy took me too mcdonalds!!! nothing romantic, thoughtful or special about it....only time it is okay if it is date number 10 you are both hungover and require 1 dollar cheeseburgers to stay alive
    take her for a picnic in the park or cook for her if you cant afford a 'nice' resturant ! can still be cheap and thoughtful and special!
  • celticgirl1787
    Options
    Make it Starbucks.
  • jennapony
    jennapony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Arbys because they have mozzarella sticks.
    I like to eat healthy as much as the next person but whoever first decided to bread and deep fry cheese deserves a medal
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    which one do you have a better coupon for?
  • Austin1988
    Options
    Don't you think either would be too much of a commitment already? I mean common...those both basically scream "MARRY ME!"

I would hit up the hot dog stand or the food shelter. Better to be safe dude....don't want her thinking too much into it.

I like the hot dog stand idea. I don't think the food shelter is very classy though. She may get the wrong impression.
    Hmmmmm maybe. Just don't move too fast. Girls HATE commitment or to be pampered....

Remember to insult her. After you order for her, let her take two bites of her burger. Then, slap it away quickly and say in a loud and firm tone "That's enough!" Also, if she waits for you to open the car door for her, tell her that she has hands, she can open it herself. Guaranteed success!
  • RachelK40
    RachelK40 Posts: 17
    Options
    Arby's 4 junior roast beef and then drive thru McDonald's for a yogurt parfait! mmmm!:love: