Day #2 Fast Food Challange Check In

Good morning everybody.:drinker: I wasn't able to check in last nite but here I am this morning. Sounds like everybody had a great first day. My boss bought Olive Garden for lunch yesterday. Glad I pre-planned and brought my own lunch. I had a great first day. I am getting in my exercise and water and DRIVING BY THE DRIVE THRU'S:laugh: Today I am going bowling with the family. I love alley fries so this may be tuff but then again I am tuff. Have a great day everybody.:happy:

Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Good morning everybody.:drinker: I wasn't able to check in last nite but here I am this morning. Sounds like everybody had a great first day. My boss bought Olive Garden for lunch yesterday. Glad I pre-planned and brought my own lunch. I had a great first day. I am getting in my exercise and water and DRIVING BY THE DRIVE THRU'S:laugh: Today I am going bowling with the family. I love alley fries so this may be tuff but then again I am tuff. Have a great day everybody.:happy:
  • Checking IN

Goals~Exercise (going skating with the kids this afternoon), keep on track with food, drink more water,
    NO FAST FOOD!

Hugs and Luck,
    Kelly:flowerforyou:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Thanks for starting the topic today! :smile:

My goals are to clean everything in my sight, haha. I need to and to eat healthy... no fast food! : )
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    ya so i have decided to join the challenge bc i am a fast food junkie and i really need to stay away.

but i have a question you said nothing with a drive thru does that mean i cant go to starbucks?
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    im here.....

goals for today were to clean but that is almost done and no fast food.......but i have already failed ..... a friend brought me a dilly bar form dairy queen last night:blushing: and i ate it:grumble: sooooo what is my punishment.... discuss it amongst yourselves.... and i hape i will be able to hop back on the wagon and continue with this challenge if thats ok?:ohwell:
    j~
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    I started this Challenge and I already FAILED... 2nd day. How bad? Haha. WOW.

I ate a **** load of McDonald's.

I haven't lost weight this week... so I thought I'd boost my calorie intake up and shock my metabolism because it's worked before... Ooops.

I'm starting over, I started a challenge and can't even complete it... I knew it would be hard. : (
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    I started this Challenge and I already FAILED... 2nd day. How bad? Haha. WOW.

I ate a **** load of McDonald's.

I haven't lost weight this week... so I thought I'd boost my calorie intake up and shock my metabolism because it's worked before... Ooops.

I'm starting over, I started a challenge and can't even complete it... I knew it would be hard. : (

geeze at least i dont feel so bad now.... mind you i screwed up the first day :laugh:
    j~
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    no worries! at least yur honest about it! sorry i'm checking in late. our ymca had a healthy kids day so i took my girls to it. now i have to work this evening. which isn't good because i am surrounded by candy bars and junk food! i'm planning on taking my own snacks and hope i can get through! although i'm not even near my cals. today i have not been hungry or home!. anyway. my goals: spend time with girls check, walk check we walk to the ymca nad home and back to the ymca and home (which equals about 40 mins) and no fast food! and drink water!! see you all tonight! good luck
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    goal: don't go over my calorie limit even though there's a barbeque work party tonight! ack!

drink my water!

drive through coffee better be ok. as long as it's just coffee, not a mint mocha or something!
  • Julie1984
    Julie1984 Posts: 33
    Definitely not having any fast food today, don't even want any. I need to work on staying at my calorie limit though, I keep going over by 50-100 even though I've been eating mostly healthy stuff.