Starting Over.....YET again!

Options
So, I'm starting my weight loss journey again....after a 3 month hiatus....I hit a platau and got discouraged and quit....I know, bad girl. Luckily I didn't gain much weigh (4 pounds). I need movitvation and I would LOVE constructive critizm and motivation :)

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hey hey!! good for you for getting back on and going at it again!! i started a ladies only fb support group if you'd like to join!! We are having a countdown to summer challenge starting in two weeks :)
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Yes! I would love that! Thanks!
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back x
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting again today! beter to stop and start again then to stop and quit right?!

How much do you want to lose?!

You can add me as a friend if you like.

x
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how many times I've fallen off the wagon. It's been almost a year since starting MFP and I've managed to lose about 26 pounds. I'd lose some, then gain some back, then lose some... the point is I haven't given up. I haven't gained all the weight back. I'm still willing to try. And so are you.

Welcome back.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I hear you! Today is the first day I feel more determined! I did well, then for the last month, not well. There's always something coming up, but hopefully sticking to it this time.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon so many times, and I too am starting fresh this week - I have always know my journey would be long with a few blips along the way but as long as I never stop trying I will eventually get to my goal - am happy for new friends to help with motivation and support - will give support in return - I have about 100lbs to lose so my journey will be a long one
  • extraordinarygirl1
    Options
    i started again last thursday so i know how it feels , ive even put a full body pic of me on so i can see why i need to stick at it x