Week 1 of 30DS

Options
Finished week 1 of 30DS. I think I may be starting to see a slight difference although I feel like my love handles look bigger. Just ordered a tape measure because I couldn't find one at a store so i can get some measurements! So glad I havent quit because I thought about it lol.

Day6-2.jpg

Replies

• Lazgrant497
    Options
    Cant figure out how to make the pic smaller to see both sides :-(
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    Don't give up....dont quit on yourself. I just completed day 2 of the 30DS and let me tell you that video kicks my butt! However, I am telling myself that I am doing something in order to better improve my health. So are you. Congrats on completing week one! :smile:
  • Lazgrant497
    Options
    Don't give up....dont quit on yourself. I just completed day 2 of the 30DS and let me tell you that video kicks my butt! However, I am telling myself that I am doing something in order to better improve my health. So are you. Congrats on completing week one! :smile:

Thanks! It definitely gets easier.
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    I think your love handles seem bigger because other places have shrunk and love handles are stubborn! I should know, I'm below goal weight and only just starting to see them shrink! Keep it up, they will catch up! I did the shred and had amazing results...after the shred you could look into heavy lifting, starting strength or stronglifts 5x5. I'm having great results with lifting!

But anyway, you can tell a difference, keep up the good work!
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the first week! I thought my love handles looked bigger but I think it's true that other places have shrunk ( agree with CyanideCyster). I'm moving onto level 2 of 30 DS tomorrow so I know it's going to hurt. BUT it will be worth it! My fitness level already seems better so stick with it. It is AWESOME! WAY TO GO YOU : )
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I'm on day 9 of level one and definitely feel like I've changed... I will take pictures at the end of this level!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i think there is a difference in your arms!! keep going!
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your stomach! Isn't it exciting!
  • Lazgrant497
    Options
    Ahh the thing about the lovehandles does make sense. Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!