New in New York

Options
Hi all!

My friend told me about this, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
My name is Kate, and I'm a 27 year old insurance agent from Western New York. I'm just looking to lose weight and get healthier. I'm also looking to find people looking to buddy up for motivation and help. I am not opposed to criticisms and would welcome them. I am always looking to help others as well, even if just to have someone to talk to every so often.

So, I'm here and I hope to talk to many of you soon!
~Kate

Replies

• megaroni1981
    Options
    Hi! I am also pretty new to fitness pal.I've been doing it for about 3 weeks. I live in northern NY, at the bottom of the Adirondacks. I use this and the fitbit in hopes of losing some weight and becoming healthier.
  • ceruleanarcher
    Options
    Awesome, I'm originally from Utica, so I'm pretty familiar with that area myself. Used to work up in Old Forge many years ago. Do you do much in the regards to outdoors activities in the spring/summer/fall? I know there are tons of places up there.
  • GinnieC100
    GinnieC100 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am from Binghamton, NY. I went to Germany for several years and landed here in the St. Louis area. Nothing beats NY. When you mention the State most think immediately of the City. They just don't realize how much wilderness is in NY. Welcome to MFP, enjoy the journey.
  • pmdhardy
    pmdhardy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am from Newfoundland Canada,, such a longs ways from you but still have the same goals in mind.. so much support on here from everywhere.. welcome to the club.
  • PaleSpectrum
    Options
    Buffalo, NY here! Looking to make some MFP friends :3
  • JoAnnLynn4
    Options
    I'm in New York - Long Island. Feel free to add me too. I just joined this site today

JoAnn