cinnamon and raisen toast?

Options
Does anyone know of a brand that make whole wheat cinnamon and raisen toast or english muffins??? I have really been craving that but every brand i look at is enriched flour...

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Eizekel has a good one!!!!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I think that Ezikial makes it... I'm not positive though... I've been meaning to look for it too!

~Leash :heart:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    There ya go... thanks for confirming April :happy:
  • christahollis
    Options
    If you can't find the brand...make your own!
  • 4mykids
    4mykids Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh boy. I love cinnamon and raisin toast... but I like to put butter and a slice of cheese on it... hmmmm... not so good for the bod.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to eat cleaner. I am not a bread person really. My trainer was who told me about ezeikel bread. I figured I would start off with the cinnamon raisin first because I knew it was going to be a different texture since there is no preservatives. Just remember keep it in the freezer.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I guess Aunt Millie's makes a whole grain swilf raising and cinnamon bread. Also, Pepperidge Farm has a 100% whole wheat cinnamon with raisins swirl bread.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I guess Aunt Millie's makes a whole grain swilf raising and cinnamon bread. Also, Pepperidge Farm has a 100% whole wheat cinnamon with raisins swirl bread.