anyone wanting to lose 100lbs or more

Options
hi, i have been at this a week and definately think this site is a step in the right direction...is anyone else in this for the long run with 100lbs to lose? really feel that motivation is the key to success not just for weight loss but for a lifestyle change and i could do with a few friends who are like minded so that we can support each other to reach our goals. please add me :sick: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TepaLepa
    TepaLepa Posts: 6
    Options
    yeah i need to lose alot ... and this is the beginning
  • kateparker1982
    Options
    I am in the same boat with lots to lose. I will add you. This site and the motivation definitly helps!
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    yep I have over 100lbs to lose - some fantastic support on here and starting to feel I can do it
  • TepaLepa
    Options
    ok add away :) i need all the friends and motivation i can get :)
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Options
    I am in it for the long haul. I need to lose about 161 LB.
  • jannallbb4
    jannallbb4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in it to loose about 80 pounds. I just started last week and could use some motivation too. Going thru alot right now and also fighting some depression which isn't helping. But I am so glad someone told me about this website. I love it!!!
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I still have 115 to go! :blushing:
  • rbates822
    rbates822 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have over a 100 pounds to lose too!! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I do! have well over a 10lbs to shift :) so feel free to add me nice to have friends with a similar goal
  • TepaLepa
    Options
    well to be honest i am australian and i measure in Kg not lb... but i weigh 140Kg... embarrassing i know :(. but i need to lose atleast 60-70Kg :/
  • girlbone
    girlbone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 105lbs. I would settle for that but 133 would be better! Good luck x
  • kateparker1982
    Options
    I have been thinking about starting a group for people with large weight loss goals. Tried joining one and they all seem to be closed. Really frustrating when we are all here with the same common goal! I think I need 3 people to start a group so anyone interested in joining, add me and I will open it. So I will repost when the group is open.
  • lizb41
    lizb41 Posts: 17
    Options
    I've lost 80lbs but still need to lose another 80lbs......i've just got over a rough couple of weeks of doubting myself and flitting from one 'diet' to another before coming to my senses and realising that this really works....calorie counting and exercise, tracking everything and remembering why i started this....feel free to add me x
  • TepaLepa
    Options
    ill join your group!!
  • LISALIS74
    Options
    Yes I would like to lose 100 lbs but I'm passing myself and I have a 12 month goal. If it happens sooner that would be great too...LOL I just don't want to do the quick plan and then gain back quickly, I want to retrain myself how to eat properly and continuously go to the gym daily.... I think the right word here is transform.
  • LISALIS74
    Options
    Keep going don't stop or don't give in. 80 lbs is PROGRESS!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!:smile:
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group too
  • rhe276
    rhe276 Posts: 46
    Options
    im interested in this go for it!

I have been thinking about starting a group for people with large weight loss goals. Tried joining one and they all seem to be closed. Really frustrating when we are all here with the same common goal! I think I need 3 people to start a group so anyone interested in joining, add me and I will open it. So I will repost when the group is open.
    [/quote]
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I am looking to lose exactly 100 pounds and this is the beginning for me too. We can do this!!
    Everyone, please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • DellG85
    DellG85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have roughly 100lbs to lose and I'm only 5'4....feel free to add :) x