Joining again! Need friends!

Options
Hi, my name is Sheila. I'm a SAHM looking to lose 90 pounds. I previously had an account on here last Spring but didn't do much with it. I'm back with a new attitude and looking to find some friends to help me along and to help and support as well!

Replies

• amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    I've never used the forum until today but have had an account for almost a year! I am familiar with some weight loss tips and tricks, so if you have any questions let me know. The hardest part is losing weight in the winter months I find, in the summer I find it much easier to lose 10-15 pounds at least
  • mel100808
    mel100808 Posts: 23
    Options
    I've added you :) I'd love a supportive group of friends on here too.
  • Rastatastic
    Rastatastic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies! You got this!!! I'm adding you guys, everyone needs/wants support!! :)
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm pretty much in the same boat!
    i'm going to lose about 50lbs, I've also been on here a couple times but end up stopping and gaining any weight I lost back..
    I'm looking at it as a lifelong journey now!
    hopefully we can support each other and give motivation for those days that everyone has!!

Good luck on your journey, I'll be rooting for you!!
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    i've added you all :) let's do this together! (i still have 40lbs to go)
  • tharrington82
    tharrington82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been on mfp for a few months now. I have been on my weight loss journey for 15 months now. I have lost 50lbs since my journey began. I have learned a lot in this past year and would love to share my tips and secrets. I have not yet reached my weight goal and could use a little support to accomplish my ultimate goal. Please feel free to add me!
  • Sheila8812
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Anyone else?
  • Mischelina
    Mischelina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm starting over as well.
  • defor5050
    defor5050 Posts: 33
    Options
    Good luck Sheila, i have only been on here for 30 days so still learning, lost 7lb so far got another 14 lb to go
    Jackie
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I started over again March 13 and have lost 11 pounds since then. Add me if you would like more friends!
  • bcereuskk
    bcereuskk Posts: 33
    Options
    I'll add you even thought I'm going to have to ignore your picture j/k(I'm a Broncos fan).
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    You can add me! I have only been here since March, but I think I am on the right track with this! I will help encourage you!
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i could use some more friends and a bigger support system if y'all would like to invite me!! ;0)
  • ckarlik
    ckarlik Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Charlene. I joined MFP in January at 212 pounds, lost up to 17 pounds (was so psyched to be under 200 lbs~got down to 195) then just got really lazy and stopped working out, stopped watching what I ate and drank and stopped logging into MFP and I've been gaining the weight back which is very frustrating( as of this morning i weighed in at 199.8)...but I just can not get back into the "routine" I am a working wife of 2, so after cooking supper to feed my family I just sit in front of the TV and open a can of beer (or two or three) feel disgusted of myself but never enough to kick myself back into leading a healthy life (I should mention I've done this about 5 years ago, got down to 171 lbs from 205 and gained it back over the years...So I KNOW i can do this)
    I want to get back into logging my food intake and exercises again atleast, that's pretty much i know how to do on this site and nothing else (don't have much time to keep logging in tho :( )

Best of luck to the rest of you :)
  • ariannasgrandma
    Options
    Hi and Welcome Shelia!,
    I am new on here as well and really need the daily motivation to keep on track. Maybe together we can lose our weight. I wish I only had 90 to lose...but that would be great to lose that much! :wink:
  • Sheila8812
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Same here did this and fell off. All my old friends are long gone and I too am looking for some to help motivate me. :)