8 months, 84 pounds lighter and healthier! (sneak peak)

Options

Replies

• Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Wow! Your words are so encouraging! Thank you so much for posting this! I can continue on this journey and be successful! Yes, it can be hard at times. But the end results will be so worth it!

You both look great! Congrats to you & your hubby for your success so far! Good luck to your hubby on maintaining. And I wish continued success for you!!

Thanks again! :)
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You both look spectacular! Congrats!
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I find it awesome that he came along on the journey with you, You both have done an amazing job keep it up!! I am trying to get my man to start working out with me but its hard when I only see him two days a week. While he is home I take him on walks with me and the kids. I can't wait till we live together again so we can work out daily together. Good luck on the rest of you weight loss you are doing wonderful!
  • TooBIGdotNet
    TooBIGdotNet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So awesome. Thanks so much for sharing your journey. It give the big guys like me hope. I've started my journey to lose 200 lbs in a year yesterday.

Much success on your continued journey.
  • k1long
    k1long Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your consistency is inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up
  • moonmeme
    moonmeme Posts: 26
    Options
    Great
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! You words are truly inspiring!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You and your hubby look like completely different people in these two pics!! Great job for both of you!! Hang in there and post your goal weight pics! Can't wait to see the full tranformation!! YAY!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are sooooo inspiring! Love how happy and healthy you both look after! I am 62 and I am determined.......and go grateful I found MFP and people like you! I wish you both many happy happy HEALTHY years together!!:heart::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hippymama22
    hippymama22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO YALL!!!! HUGE INSPIRATION! I AM ON THE JOURNEY TO LOSE 80- 90 lbs myself and WOW, great job! Keep it up, yall look fabulous and I bet you feel fabulous tooo!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing!! Great job!!
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting all this....you have motivated me even more. I really liked the part where you said you didn't know what you'd look like at the end.
  • ChrissyinATL
    ChrissyinATL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!!!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!! and i LOVE that dress!
  • misspiglet71
    Options
    wow what an inspiration you both are, you both look amazing
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    u look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!