rules to 30 DS -pls explain

Options
Hi.

I started Jillian's 30 DS last night and I'm excited to see my results at the end of the month. However, I think I may have skipped the instructions out of excitment to start the work, but would someone please explain them to me - do we do each stages for 2 weeks or, as my friend said, the first week is stage 1, the second week is stage 1 and stage 2, and so forth?

thanks in advancE

Replies

• jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    There are 3 workouts in 30 days, so I am following 10 days on each level.
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    There are 3 levels....

Level 1 for 10 days
    Level 2 for 10 days
    Level 3 for 10days

if you can go the whole 30day straight...then do so....but some people need a day somewhere in between...so listen to your body.
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    Thank you all. I'm not sure where my friend got her info from. I will tell her too.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd complete round (and I've done it sporadically in between). I do each of the three levels for 10 days. I usually take off one day per week.
  • missjones93
    missjones93 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you are fit or not - but after the first day you need at least a day of recovery. It makes you feel like whoosh. haha!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    10 days at each level is how it is supposed to work. If you need a day off, take it. I don't count it towards the 10 days at the level though!

The first 2-4 days are really tough, but once you get into it, it gets so much easier! Have faith that your body can do it! I was surprised at how strong I am! I did day 2 of level 2 today.