Need friends :-)

Options
Hi, I started last week on MFP and I love it. I find myself counting everything I eat and now, (oppose to other times I have tried to lose weight) I try to exercise every single day even if sometimes it's for a shorter period of time, the thing is to start moving and keep on moving right :-) But I need encouragement to keep on track and will encourage you to stay on track as well.

Replies

• Nicole3d
    Nicole3d Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love MFP as well. I am in nursing school right now and used to eat constantly to keep myself awake while studying. MFP has really helped me get control of my calories. I dont have much time to exercise besides walking the dogs, but every little bit counts.
    You will do fine.
    Nicole
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request if you would like! All are accepted
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • JoAnnLynn4
    Options
    I just joined here...all of you can add me as a friend too if you want :)
  • warrenvalley
    warrenvalley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too.
  • vhyatt64
    vhyatt64 Posts: 3
    Options
    We all need friends! Please add me, too! I say the more the merrier...more support, more reinforcement, more everything!
  • pmdhardy
    pmdhardy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    please add me,, looking for new friends to help me on this journey.
  • Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am on every day! You can add me. I will message you just accept.
    Bruinsmama
  • MalindaJoAnn
    Options
    Ready to lose some weight but i need a HUGE motivation!! Im ready to make some new friends and lose this baby fat :)
  • TaraKerns
    TaraKerns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new here also and could use some support since my husband does the exact oppsite. I am pretty good at sticking to the calorie count when at work but once home and school starts its downhill .. =(
  • cr8853
    cr8853 Posts: 1
    Options
    I dont really know how to use this site yet, so any tips would be great. Im trying really hard to stay motivated, but its nots as easy as it seems. I just had my fourth baby a little over a month ago, and I want this weight off! I was 216 the day I came home from the hospital (March 2nd) and now I am bouncing between 190 and 192. The problem is that the weight is not dropping anymore, and I need something to keep me going. (Did I mention that it really sucks that NO ONE has seen me and said anything about my looking good...just that its "ok" that i put on some weight.")

Cassandra
  • albatrix
    albatrix Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me too, I just started today.
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'll accept any of you, I haven't been on here long either, As you can see by my weight loss ticker :)
  • OnlyShootingStars
    Options
    I just joined today. I'd love to be friends with you :)
  • jaynemaria
    jaynemaria Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free anyone to add me to
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I joined less than a month ago and MFP works for me, add me if you wish :smile:
  • arlysmaekuehn
    arlysmaekuehn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there:
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal. I have been doing this for about 7 months. It is fantastic to be able to look back and see where you have come from. That is one thing to remember, when I am discouraged or having a bad day, I try to look back and remember where I was and it helps me to stay on track and keep going. I am on here every single day but don't usually do alot of postings. Feel free to send me a message here or on yahoo (hopefromchrist@yahoo.com).

Good luck to you and also keep in mind what your goal is. Just for the record my goal has nothing to do with weight. My goal has to do with health issues (I was on medication for diabetes, cholestrol, restless leg syndrome, herniated discs in my back and sleep apnea). I am only taking the diabetic medicine and insulin right now and they are about 200% LESS than I was. So loosing weight is a bonus!!!! Don't get me wrong it is a very nice bonus. lol

Good Luck
    ARLYS
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Any of y'all can add me as well. I've only been on here a little over a week. Great site!
  • jeanstepanian
    Options
    awesome i just joined too and am so sticking to it it is great and keeps me motivated tracking what i eat and exercising regularly i do zumba and wii fit and have a swim exercise class on monday nights and bf and myself just joined a gym wich i have been to about three times now lifting nautilus weights
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here too. Looking for friends. Add me. :)