Wheres the CT people and how goes the journey?

Options
Billywoo
Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
Ive been on here for a month now. Lost 18 poundsas of today. Looking to see how my fellow Connecticut people are doing and what kind of exercised they are doing while our weather doesn't know what it wants to do. Haven't seen any on here yet...

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here for a month now. Lost 18 poundsas of today. Looking to see how my fellow Connecticut people are doing and what kind of exercised they are doing while our weather doesn't know what it wants to do. Haven't seen any on here yet...

Hey! I'm from CT!! What part are you from?

My husband and I were just adopted by a dog last month. Actually it was the day we had that snow storm and since then we've been taking him on hour long walks at a good pace -- 4 mph and where I live it's a dirt road that's pretty hilly -- every day, twice a day if we don't make it to the gym. This week (today actually) we're going to incorporate a run and a bike ride every other day along with the walk and the gym cardio that we do with our morning weight workouts in the morning. We both have goals that we want to reach by May 12 and so far we're on track to making them. I'm down 5 and have about another 5 (or so) to go.
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in Central CT... doing pretty good

Shoot me a friend request if you would like, all accepted!
  • Emily72988
    Options
    Hi! I am from CT too!!! The weather is beautiful CANNOT wait until summer and all it has to offer!!!! I have lost 36lbs so far...sent you a friend request any one else from CT feel free to add me as well!
  • Billywoo
    Options
    Im from Danbury. I still work in Danbury but moved to New Milford. Im looking forward to hitting the track as soon as its not so cold and windy. I ran my first mile ever without stopping the other day. I want to do it again...
  • salesse
    salesse Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello!
    I am from CT as well.. i did P90x about a year and a half ago and lost about 45lbs and it SLOWLY but surely ALL crept back up... and of course 3 months before my wedding... so i opted to go with Insanity this time around.. 60 days of pure cardio.. I CAN do it though! :))
  • salesse
    salesse Posts: 11
    Options
    :smile: congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • carpp107
    carpp107 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hey There, Naugatuck Valley here.......Journey is going well.....Good to see some Ct. people here!!!!
  • Billywoo
    Options
    Im doing INSANITY right now. Be careful with your back and knees. I had to take two weeks off because I hurt myself. He's got you bending down real quick. Make sure to go at your own pace. You will still get the results. Im back on it as of last night. Its definitely INTENSE!!!!!!!
  • Billywoo
    Options
    Hello!
    I am from CT as well.. i did P90x about a year and a half ago and lost about 45lbs and it SLOWLY but surely ALL crept back up... and of course 3 months before my wedding... so i opted to go with Insanity this time around.. 60 days of pure cardio.. I CAN do it though! :))

Wow, talk about pressure huh? Good luck with the insanity. Im on week three. It kicks your butt for sure.
  • MrsT06450
    Options
    Hi all! Meriden, CT checking in. Just starting back up on this site and looking for that missing piece to the puzzle...FRIENDS...the more the merrier!
  • Billywoo
    Options
    Hey There, Naugatuck Valley here.......Journey is going well.....Good to see some Ct. people here!!!!

Wow! 82 pounds huh???
  • JPLYLER09
    JPLYLER09 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello CT peoples... there is a CT group on here, Check it out :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3073-connecticut-mfp-friends