I Know You Want To Play This Cooking Game.... ;-)

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
So im sitting here thinking about the dinner im going to cook tonight and im sooooo excited! Im cooking Pepper Steak, never done it before but Im excited to try something about cooking really relaxes me...Only if its in a clean kitchen and quiet, so maybe ill get the clean kitchen and deal with the noise lol.

Anyways I always do that get off subject, heres my cooking game, not sure if this is on MFP or not but if it is my bad.

I want everyone to write recipes they like, ingridents how to cook it how many servings and the calories (calories may change depending on what is used) but right write it all down for all of us to see and then we all can cook it and comment on what we thought of this meal or how we changed it up. Wont lie doing this is gonna remind me of the movie Julia&Julia.•great movie btw*

So anyone wanna try this game........ once I get my stuff for my meal ill write it here.....

***Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Dessert or Snacks***

Replies

• jalynnr
    jalynnr Posts: 3
    Options
    Sounds like fun! I'm in. :)
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    It does sound like fun! I love to try new recipies and foods that I haven't had before!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I have to shop today to get the stuff I dont have, so I cant right the recipe for my Pepper Steak but once I do you will be the 1st to know =)
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in! just made a snack, but don't think it's recipe worthy!
  • FootFrenzy
    FootFrenzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It does sound fun. People always ask me how I make what I make and I never know because I just "make it!".. This will be a challenge in that aspect! I have been eating the same thing for days now and am in love with it; it's very low calorie, it's great hot or room temp; and SO good. Now I just have to figure it out! I hope I don't lose this board!