Vegetarian Entrees?!?!?!

Options
Hello all!

I'm a pesco-vegetarian (I eat fish, some eggs, diary, NO Meat) and I was hoping to get some new ideas for entrees.

Most of the time, I just make eggplant parmesan or some sort of fish dish. I make meat dishes separate for my fiance, but I would like to make the same for us, but I have very few ideas...

Any ideas will be appreciated :flowerforyou:

Replies

• beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling with producing meals the both of us will eat too, since my husband does prefer to have meat with every meal.

The best combo meals I have found for us so far are:

Homemade Pizzas (he does meat, I do veg)
    Parmesan (he does chicken, I do eggplant)
    Tacos (he does ground turkey, I do lentils)
    Burritos (he uses any type of meat, I use rice and beans)
    Vegetarian pasta recipes with a meat side for him
    Stir-fry (I do the veggies first, then cook the meat separately and add to his portion)
    Breakfast for dinner (so many options that he can just add a side of bacon too)

Honestly though, we both work full-time and I have two boys who are pretty picky, so there are a lot of nights where we both end up eating sandwiches/paninis.
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Stuffed Mushrooms are always a winner. I have mine laden with cous cous cooked in chilli and lime juice and topped with blue and cheddar cheese to seal it under the grill. But it's easy to add cubes of ham, salami and strips of bacon over the top for meat-eaters

Edit - Because I just realised that to me (UK) Entree means a starter, but I'm not sure if it does in America?