New member, looking for friends

Options
Hey everybody - I'm Steph...just started here and hoping this site can help me lose the 10 pounds that have mysteriously appeared on my body in the last few months. I've got the fitness part down, but I have really gotten off track with my eating habits. Love to cook, love to eat out, love happy hour. Dating someone great, no kids, self employed and sit at my desk for a large part of each day. Friend me!

Replies

• OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I hope you will find this site to be of great help for you on your journey. I have been doing this for awhile and has help me tremendously. Good luck on your journey.
  • monjero
    monjero Posts: 15
    Options
    welcome this is a pretty good site.
  • BitnerM
    BitnerM Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome to fitness pal I really love this site. I have met some wonderful people and it does keep me on track.

Good luck to you:smile:
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. It is easy for me to workout...the diet...not so much. I've only been on here for 10 or 11 days, but it has helped so far! Great site, great people, and great information!
  • tisham70
    tisham70 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined today. Wanna loose 15 lbs. Have been in pretty good shape all my life... until this year. Wanna get back to feeling confidence and strong! Looking forward to meeting good people with same goals and determination.
  • SarahJ1932
    Options
    Hi i'm new on MFP and i need some friends who will also help support me on my mission to lose weight! :) So add me if you want!
  • norse1965
    norse1965 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    HI All!

I'm Denise. I just started yesterday and I've decided to blog every day. You can see my blogs on my page if you're interested. I'd love to bounce ideas off eachother, support and be a cheerleader (Ok, I can't believe I just said I would be a cheerleader.. GAH! But you all know what I mean!! LOL!) I wish you all success!!
  • tdm2592
    tdm2592 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome...This site has given me a level of success with my weight loss that I didn't think was possible. Feel free to add me if you wish.