Question for Women only. Chest Flys ??

Options
Girls I have a question. When you do chest flys does your breast (boobs) get really sore/ tender to the touch. Also like when it is that time of the month?

I've been doing some chest flys with 5lbs. weights and I notice they are very tender to the minimum touch. Even when I workout and they bounce it hurts.
Has anyone experience this?
I was worried since I am not due for TOM for another 3 weeks that I could maybe be pregnant but the test was negative.

Replies

• jladell88
    jladell88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine are sore where the muscle is, but not my breasts themself. Maybe you're ovulating!
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    YES, mine get quite painful and tender the next day in the upper side of the breast...at first I thought if felt like period boobs do, but now I know it just means I've worked the right muscles :smile:

Chest flys are awesome for perking up boobies :happy:
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I get sore on my muscle behind my chest and it felt just like the soreness of when I got pg. It went away in a few days. :)
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    My breasts only get tender when a) I am pregnant or b) I am gaining weight or c) I am losing weight.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am not that small am I a 38C... Also I take birthcontrol and thought maybe that could be it too...
  • lysistrataNix
    lysistrataNix Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest ovulating too. My boobs get sore during ovulation.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am just afraid that my BC are not working properly...

But doesn't BC prevent you from ovulating? Or am I wrong?