Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
week14-1.jpg

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    check that out - nobody gained - way to go!!!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    We are doing well. I'll take a no gain for this week, by the skin of my teeth though. :grumble: This week will be better!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options

ahem, ahem <clears throat> Well . . .:embarassed:
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options

That's okay Fitgal, here is to a brand new week to tackle our demons.:flowerforyou:
    Hang in there, we all have our bad times.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! :drinker:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    double post.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I've had a few weeks where i gained 1 lb or so.
    Next week I would lose 3 lbs.

it averages out.

Congrads everyone.
    Just noticed 11 of us together have lost 132 lbs.

That's a person.
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Not much going on here. I still don't have a job though unemployment is kicking in. I drove my car back to my house the other day (illegally of course :laugh: ) so now I'm working on the last few things before I can get it inspected.

I just tried to do another day of C25k but my shins are STILL killing me from a week and a half ago. Grrr. I'll have to reclaim my area of the basement that's filled with fake trees and broken tvs so I can do some dvds again.

:flowerforyou:
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just tried to do another day of C25k but my shins are STILL killing me from a week and a half ago. Grrr. I'll have to reclaim my area of the basement that's filled with fake trees and broken tvs so I can do some dvds again.

:flowerforyou:

I feel your pain - really! Been suffering with shin splints myself. Sani posted a link and advice last week which has made a HUGE difference. I can actually walk downstairs without pain rather than oohing and awhing with each step. My 4-year-old was starting to call me Mommy Ooh :laugh: Hope yours get better too!
  • AZWildcatnNC
    Options
    Congrads everyone.
    Just noticed 11 of us together have lost 132 lbs.

That's a person.
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I'll pitch in my 2 pounds anytime - I'm such a slacker :laugh:
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My daughter started back to school and walking her in, one of the mom's who i have not seen in 2 months, said Wow you look awesome. Made my day today!!!! (Of course it helped i was wearing what i like to call my skinny outfit) It makes me look thin.
  • AZWildcatnNC
    Options
    My daughter started back to school and walking her in, one of the mom's who i have not seen in 2 months, said Wow you look awesome. Made my day today!!!! (Of course it helped i was wearing what i like to call my skinny outfit) It makes me look thin.

That's fantastic! What a great way to start the day.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options

No worries... I'm in the same boat. At least it isn't 5 pounds, I guess!

But, I weighed today and was down half a pound.

My normal weigh-in is Saturday morning... so... we'll see! What day do you weigh yourself?

Congrats to everyone who lost! :flowerforyou:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    So... I went to my doctor for one thing and ended up talking to him about fluid retention, since I've been *really* feeling it lately. He told me that exercise, sodium intake (of course) and even - get this - humidity and certain vitamins can cause you to retain water! :noway:

LOL, it has been especially humid the past few weeks, I've been exercising five days a week, and I'm taking vitamins. :laugh: At least I'm watching my sodium! Haha. Oh, and I finally sucked it up and bought a bottle of Rhodiola Rosea from GNC... but I haven't really felt any effects from it yet. Hoping!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    So... I went to my doctor for one thing and ended up talking to him about fluid retention, since I've been *really* feeling it lately. He told me that exercise, sodium intake (of course) and even - get this - humidity and certain vitamins can cause you to retain water! :noway:

LOL, it has been especially humid the past few weeks, I've been exercising five days a week, and I'm taking vitamins. :laugh: At least I'm watching my sodium! Haha. Oh, and I finally sucked it up and bought a bottle of Rhodiola Rosea from GNC... but I haven't really felt any effects from it yet. Hoping!

What are you taking the Rhodiola for?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    ok I am a moron - didn't mean to down anyone yesterday by saying oh wow no one gained....I don't know what I looked at but I agree - up 1 down 2 the next week - typical isn't it.

So everyone keep working hard and I am sorry I had my head in my tail!
  • Leigh14
    Options

I used to take it a few years ago... it kind of replaced my coffee addiction. I felt like I had more energy and my mood was better. But, the kind I was taking also had caffeine infused in it, among other things. The kind I bought this week is a pure extract. A friend of mine has been taking some herbs to help with pain and depression associated with having avascular necrosis and he said it took about a month of taking them before he felt results.
  • fitgal411
    Options

No worries... I'm in the same boat. At least it isn't 5 pounds, I guess!

But, I weighed today and was down half a pound.

My normal weigh-in is Saturday morning... so... we'll see! What day do you weigh yourself?

Congrats to everyone who lost! :flowerforyou:

I weigh on Tuesdays, so I can check in with you guys. I used to weigh myself every other day, but I've learned not to do that anymore.
  • chrissyh
    Options

I used to take it a few years ago... it kind of replaced my coffee addiction. I felt like I had more energy and my mood was better. But, the kind I was taking also had caffeine infused in it, among other things. The kind I bought this week is a pure extract. A friend of mine has been taking some herbs to help with pain and depression associated with having avascular necrosis and he said it took about a month of taking them before he felt results.

I know that Gaia Herbs makes some in capsule formula - not cheap but great stuff! I thought at first that you were taking it for fluid and that was a new one for me. I worked for Gaia about 5 years ago - I love that stuff!
  • fitgal411
    Options
    ok I am a moron - didn't mean to down anyone yesterday by saying oh wow no one gained....I don't know what I looked at but I agree - up 1 down 2 the next week - typical isn't it.

So everyone keep working hard and I am sorry I had my head in my tail!

You are not a moron! I am for not exercising as much as I should have. I am going to head out and exercise right now, though.:bigsmile: